4 | can't help it

i have been wanting to write this for SO LONG I'M SO EXCITED HAHA

summary: you and peter have been dating for a few months now, and being the kind boy he is, he always asks for a kiss when he wants one. when kissing he always lets you set the pace because he's afraid to hurt you (because of his heightened senses), but this time, his feelings are too much ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

requested? nope

warnings? this gets a bit HEATED, but it's really cute in my opinion... ig it's like a half-smut :/

DISCLAIMER: this book was heavily inspired by @_Fanfic_Central_ !!!! (book: Peter Parker Imagines; chapter: How you kiss) creds to them for inspiring this!! 

+ + +

"can i have a kiss?" 

you set your backpack on the floor of peter's room. the two of you had been planning to have a little study date to spend some time together while getting some work done, especially since peter's been so busy with his spider-man duties. you turn to the curly-headed boy, wrapping a hand around his neck and giving him a small peck before returning to your bag, beginning to pull your books out. a small groan escapes peter's lips, making you turn around.

"can i have a real one?" 

you smile, walking back to him and wrapping both of your arms around his neck, connecting your lips again. he immediately reciprocates it, hands resting on your waist and pulling you closer to him. you move your lips against his for a moment before lightly pulling away. 

"better?"

his chocolate eyes meet yours and you see the desperate look in them, making you furrow your brows. peter's breath hitches for a moment before he looks down, sighing.

"what is it?" you ask, worried. 

he hesitates for a moment. 

"you know how i always let you set the pace?"

you nod.

"most of the time i'm good with that, because i just want you to be comfortable and i don't want to accidentally hurt you, it's just-" you tilt your head at peter as he stutters, struggling to find the words. the boy takes a deep breath and continues. "sometimes i just can't help it, y/n."

oh.

oh.

"but you don't want to hurt me, so you're afraid to take over?" you ask quietly, letting your fingers wrap around his soft curls.

he nods, gulping, his breathing slightly heavy.

"you won't hurt me, pete."

his eyes meet yours as you give a small nod. with that, he eagerly presses his lips against yours, pushing you against the wall. you let out a small gasp, making him immediately pull away with a frantic look in his eyes. 

"i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to-"

"peter."

"y-yes?"

"i liked it." you reassure, actually finding it almost hot that he became so overflowed with emotions about you.

"you- you liked it?" he whispers. 

"i liked it." you laugh, pulling his head towards yours and touching your lips together once again. 

peter quickly presses you back into the wall, tilting his head as he deepens the kiss. fireworks shoot off inside you as he moves his hands all over your body before his fingers find the hem of your shirt, putting his cold hands on your warm skin. you gasp, peter using this to shove his tongue in your mouth hungrily, letting it explore as you let a moan escape. this seems to encourage the boy and he kisses you deeper, hands moving further up the soft skin on your waist. you tug on his curls, making him groan into your mouth, the very sound of his voice making your head spin. 

you pull away for a moment, panting as you glance at your schoolwork before pursing your lips. 

"fuck school." you mutter, looking back at peter, who has a crooked smile on his face.

peter reconnects your lips and you pull up your legs, wrapping them around his waist as he brings his hands down, holding your thighs. you bring your hands to his cheeks, your lips dancing against each other as he carries you from the wall to his bed, laying you down. he pulls away for a moment, his eyes wandering your body, his mind stirring with the thought that you, of all people, would be the girl lying underneath him. you see the love in his eyes and melt as he leans down and kisses you again, softer, this time. his lips begin trailing down to the side of your mouth, down your cheek, and under your jaw, leaving sloppy, wet kisses behind him. you moan as he begins sucking on your skin. you let out a string of noises you'd never made before, overwhelmed by the affect peter is having on you. the boy pulls away from your collarbone, looking proudly at the hickey he left there before looking into your eyes. you melt at how his curls have become undone on his head and are now hanging over you.

"i love you so much," he mutters.

"i love you more," you reply simply, pulling him back to you. 

his desperation seemed to rub off on you, your body arching to meet his as he kisses you. you tug him closer with your leg, feeling him curve into you, pressing his body against yours. 

"peter, i'm home!"

the boy immediately jumps off of you, wide-eyed as the door begins to creak open. the two of you hurriedly fix yourselves and you prop up on the bed just in time for aunt may to walk in.

"hey, pete," she greets before meeting eyes with you, a smile growing on her face. "hey, y/n! i'm just about to start on dinner, you're more than welcome to stay with us."

you smile, nodding and thanking her before she leaves, shutting the door behind you. you and peter look at each other, a silent moment passing before the two of you erupt into laughter. 

"guess i'll be taking you up on that offer on staying with you."

+ + +

i think this turned out okay :)

okay lowkey considering writing a smut imagine.. partly because all the ones i've read have peter really out of character and cocky and it throws me off cause it doesn't seem realistic... :/