Kayla Grimes

[ Profile ]

Full name: Kayla Claire Grimes

Name meaning: Kayla- " laurel, crown."

Claire- " bright, clear."

Do they like their name?- Yes

Nicknames: Kay, Grimes, Kayla-Claire, Fearless, Sweetie, Bootylicious, Girl On A Mission, Annoying Grimes, Kid, Frat Girl, Princess, Sis, Rick's Daughter, Dead Girl.

Age: Twenty Five ( I haven't edit this story in years so there are points where it will say she is 21, 23, or other ages. Just know she is 25. Point blank period.)

Height: 5'4

Grade: University of Georgia; Never Graduated

Eye color: Blue and Green

Hair color: Light/Dark Brown

Date of birth: June 12th, 1985

Place of birth: Atlanta, Georgia

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Status: Alive

Universe: AMC The Walking Dead

First appearance: Tell It To The Frogs { Season 1 Of The Walking Dead }

Weapon of choice: Gun or Knife

Face claim: Lily Collins

[ Family ]

Father: Rick Grimes 

Mother: Lori Grimes

Brother: Carl Grimes

Grandmother: Unnamed †

Grandfather: Unnamed †

Aunt: Evie Grimes †

Uncle: Shane Walsh

Best friend: Glenn Rhee

Love interest: Daryl Dixon

[ Personality]

Skilled: When it comes to surviving, Kayla is quick to become very skillful. She learns different techniques to use a gun and to survive in the world of walkers.

Sarcastic: To only people she does not like, Kayla can be very sarcastic and even have a sweet smile in the end when she annoys.

Stubborn: If it's not Kayla's way, she'll make it her way. Never taking no for an answer, Kayla does anything to protect those she loves even if it harms her in the end.

Fearless: The biggest part of Kayla is her bravery. No matter what the new life throws at her, Kayla is never afraid to face it alone.

Good natured: No one can understand why, but Kayla seems to always have a gravitate pool that draws people in to like her and be comfortable around her about anything.

Sentimental: Kayla is known to be loving, tender, kind, and nurturing to the people she loves and intensely loyal.

[ Background]

Kayla Grimes was born on June 12th, 1985, in Kings County, Georgia, and lived peacefully for twenty five years with her parents, Rick and Lori Grimes, and her brother Carl Grimes. As a child, she shared a close relationship with her father whom she described as a King. Her relationship with her mother often was strained due to Lori's tendencies to be whiny and needy. Growing up, Kayla was different from the other kids due to her fearlessness.

On occasions, she did things that would scare even an adult without blinking a eye. She grew up alongside her parents closest friend Shane Walsh. Over time however, Rick and Lori's marriage became increasingly strained due to Rick constantly distancing himself from her, as he generally hesitated to express his feeling regarding their marital issues and thus Rick instead opted to absorb himself through his work.

This caused Kayla to partially raise Carl and convince him that their family was not falling apart. Her parents strain also caused Kayla to locally go to University of Georgia to continue aiding Carl. In 2003, Kayla attended University of Georgia on a scholarship going for Education of K-4. She was in the middle of her class when she received the devastating news that her father was shot. Rick was a former sheriff's deputy who was shot in the line of duty and fell into a coma.

Kayla remained by her father's side until an illness overtook the hospital causing her to remain with her mother and brother. Soon after, Shane returned telling them the world was under fire and to run. In the midst, Kayla was given the information that her father was pronounced dead.

Aesthetic: