Miss BraveJoan01's Note

Hey guys, readers, R.Sians, Bravers and others!! Haha.

Finally, I did it. We did it.

After 1 year and 3 months with 10 days, oh huh bilang na bilang, completed na ang Rodavlla Samiera University: The Unreliable. Formerly known as Unreliable Love Among The Clash.

Can't explain about my feelings right now, but overall I'm so grateful.

Thank you so much for your efforts to read this story. Thank you for the time. Thank you for appreciated my works. Thank you for the love that you gave on the cast and characters, especially for Kevin and Amira.

Yung mga KevMira d'yan oh..

Thank you for the love for me, if ever. Basta thank you so much for everything.

..and I am apologize for some wrong grammars, typos, bad words and everything that you dislikes.

Alam kong madami pang tanong na hindi nasasagot. But don't worry I will edit it pa.

Beginner pa lang po ako. Sana maintindihan niyo.

I know, I'm not that really good but I'm willing to learn more.

If you have free time, you can read my other works.

..Or if you are interested in poetry, you can also read my Spoken Word Poetry.

You can also follow my social media accounts.

Wp: BraveJoan01
Fb: Brave Joanwp
Official FB page: Miss Brave J

If you have something to say, suggestions, opinions, just tell me. Just leave a comments or pm me.

Thank you for the votes, comments and follows. I am really appreciated it all.

Again, Thank you so much!!

_____ _ __ _

Ps: Can we be friends?

Ps 2: Hey you, oo ikaw nga. Ikaw na nagbabasa nito. I love you!! Yieeh.

_____ _ __ _

Date of started: April 03, 2018

Date of ended: July 13, 2019

_____ _ __ _

Time check: 2:56am

_____ _ __ _

#NoHatersNoBashers
#NoHateJustLove
#ChinUpAndBeBrave
#BeABraveStar

Again, BraveJoan01 at your service.