I'm Ready

*ding*

<I'm ready>

He couldn't breathe. Couldn't move. He stood frozen in place, staring at the message from her, unwilling to even blink, for fear he was daydreaming, and it would disappear as quickly as it appeared in front of him.

After what felt like hours, he gasped a breath in, hands slightly shaking, still unwilling to take his eyes away from the message screen on his phone.

That's exactly how Andrew found him when he entered Shawn's dressing room. Standing frozen, in the middle of the room, staring at his phone.

"Hey.... Bud... you okay?" Andrew asked. Giving the tall singer a questioning look.

"I... um... I... don't know" he managed to choke out. "She... she... um... responded" he said in one breath, almost unwilling to believe what was happening.

"Respon-... ohhhh... responded to the song... what did she say?" Andrew asked, hoping the kids' heart didn't just get broken. He would never admit it, but these two drove him a little more than crazy with their back and forth.

Shawn managed to move his legs, walked over to Andrew and showed him his phone.

Andrew read the two little words; eyes wide "Holy shit" he said just loud enough for the two of them to hear.

"Is she still here? I need to find her..." Shawn suddenly getting his basic functions back, grabbed his jacket and headed for the door.

"I think she left already, probably back to her place... come on, I'll drop you off" Andrew pushed him out the door and they both made a beeline for the back of the venue where his car was parked.

"I don't even know what I am going to say to her..." Shawn said head in his hands and the car moved through the city.

"Dude, you two have been in love with each other since day one, way back on the Austin Mahone tour, I don't care what either of you says. Everyone could see it." Andrew said, glancing over at the brown-haired boy as he battled with his emotions. "I honestly don't think you have to say anything to her, you wrote an entire album for her, that says all you need to say"

Shawn let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding. Of course, all of this was happening now. They were about to film the music video to go with their second collab.

She had come to his show; he didn't even know she was there until halfway through when Teddy told him. She had heard his entire album, had even seen him perform before, but he had never performed that song, live, in front of her before.

The car came to a stop, and Shawn looked out the window, her condo sat before them.

"Well," Andrew said, patting the singer on the shoulder "Good luck, I better not hear from you for at least 24 hours" giving Shawn a sheepish look.

"Thanks, man..." he managed to choke out and he got out of the car, standing on the curb, he watched his manager's car drive away. Taking long strides, he stood on her porch, pushing the doorbell before he lost his nerve, and he waited...

—————————————————————————
This chapter will have 1-2 other parts to go with it. It is based off of "When You're Ready" and this amazingly adorable videos of Camila watching him sing that song... basically to her. 💕💕💕