I Never Told You, Pt. 3

A/N: Here it is. I hope you guys like it. I think it helped to get all the emo out. lol.

oh! how flippin' cute are they in Toronto right now?! <3

******

Neither of them spoke a word. They stood there at the door of his room; eyes locked together. He leaned forward slightly and grabbed her hand. The hairs on the back of her neck standing up at his touch. He gently pulled her into the room, closing the door behind him.

They didn't break the contact. Their fingers still laced together, his thumb making slow circles on the back of her hand. They studied each other, letting the tension settle between them, pressing down on their chests, making it harder to breathe.

He could see the streaks of dried tears on her cheeks, his chest ached at the thought of her unhappy. He brought his other hand up, and gently brushed his thumb across her cheek, wiping away a new tear that had escaped for her eye. Her lashes sweeping down at the contact, he placed his finger under her chin, tilting her face up so her eyes met his once again.

He let go of her hand and brought his hand up to her face. Cupping her cheeks, he brought his face down, so their noses were almost touching. "What are you doing here?" he murmured, his warm breath washing over her, causing a shiver to run down her spine.

She licked her lips and swallowed hard. Pushing the nervous anxiety that was building up, back down into her belly. She squeezed her eyes shut for a moment, "You..." her response coming out in a shaky whisper. "I'm here for you."

He froze, his hands dropping from her face. He felt his heart flip and his breath stop. He took a step back and stared at her. She looked utterly helpless, standing there in front of him, he watched as more tears started to fall down her face and it broke him. How was it that this one person, this one tiny human had this much of a hold on him?

She nearly collapsed when he moved away from her. The pain caused by him simply taking one step backward was almost unbearable. They watched each other, both trying to figure out what to do next.

"Camila..." his voice was soft, searching. "What does that mean?" he asked her, his eyes searching her face for a clue.

She wiped the tears off of her face, her eyes pleading. She pressed a hand against her chest, trying to get some of the ache to subside. "I tried... I tried so hard not too" her voice coming out on a small cry.

He let out an audible sigh, scrubbed his hand over his face, looking back at her His stomach twisting at seeing her in pain. "Tried not too what?" he asked, he had to fight the urge not to run to her, wrap her in his arms and soothe all the hurt away.

She slammed her eyes shut, letting the tears fall freely now. Her hands balled up into fists. It shouldn't be this hard, it should hurt this bad to tell him. But the fear that it was too late, was threatening to consume her. She took a deep breath and summoned the courage to cross the line. "I'm totally in love with you. Whole, painful, true love. The kind of love that burns intense like an explosion of fireworks in your body..." she paused and opened her eyes and took another deep breath. "It hurts to breathe because every breath I take proves I can't live... without you"

He waited two breaths before he surged forward and wrapped his arms around her lifting her up to him. Her arms going around her neck, her legs around his hips. He spun them around and gently pushed her up against the wall, their faces just inches away from each other. He watched as her lips parted and she took in a breath. "I have wanted you for five years... I have waited for you for five years and I was willing to keep waiting for you... why now?" his eyes searching hers.

She ran a hand through his hair, then brought her hand forward to trace over the small scar on his cheek. Her heat felt like it was going to beat right out of her chest. She finally brought her eyes back up to his and smiled. "In all my other failed relationships, they all had one thing in common... they weren't you."

Before the last word was even out of her mouth, his lips were on hers. She immediately opened to him, their tongues dueling, tasting and sipping each other. She melted into him, her fingers twisting in his hair. He ran a hand up her side and a shiver ran through her. No one else had ever kissed her like this, no one else could make her feel like this, with just a kiss.

There kisses slowly calmed, and they both began to have normal breathing patterns. He slowly dropped her back down to the floor, running his hand down her arm he laced their fingers together. Bringing their joined hands up to his mouth, he kissed the back of her hand, as if to seal their new-found truth.

He brushed the hair away from her face, laid a gentle kiss on her lips, "stay here with me" he asked, murmuring the words against her mouth. A slow, shy smile pulling up at the corners of her mouth. He took that as her answer, and slowly lead her to the bed. Pulling down the covers, he helped her get in before walking around to the other side and joining her.

She turned towards him and moved to press herself against him, her arms wrapping around him and her legs tangling with his. She tucked her head in the crook of his neck, took a deep breath, his scent immediately calming her jumbled nerves. She felt his hand start to move lazily up and down her spine, brushing over the skin that was exposed, by her shirt riding up. Goosebumps erupting over her body.

She moved her head, so they were nose to nose, her arms draping over his shoulders, her fingers playing with the hair at the back of his neck. He brought a hand up to the side of her face, tracing over an eyebrow. He kissed the tip of her nose, then either side of her mouth, before landing a searing kiss on her plump, pink lips.

Breaking apart, he brushed a hand down her face and locked his eyes with hers. Ever so softly, he whispered to her "The greatest thing that has ever happened to me, was finding you... I love you" 

******

I can't even function on any kind of level, because of how excited I am for CC2 and the teaser we got for the new single!! I am dyingggggg!!! She is a goddess!