Mi Amor

A/N: My heart is so happy after today. Plus how cute would this ACTUALLY be??

WARNING: All the cotton candy fluff!

***************************************

He walked into his dressing room from soundcheck and busied himself with making his tea. He would have to leave for the Q&A in a few minutes. He clicked the brew button after setting his cup in the tea maker, leaning against the counter he looked at his phone. He tapped the FaceTime icon, then clicked her name, he needed to see her, even if it was only for a few minutes before the show started.

He frowned when the call went unanswered. He didn't know it was possible to miss someone this much. He had been in other relationships in the past, while on tour. None of them caused his body to ache because the other person wasn't there with him.

**

She missed him, body and soul. She had never experienced anything like it before. None of the other men she had been with affected her in this way. She made her way down the stairs of the private plane and straight into the waiting car. If this was going to work, then she could not be seen by fans. She took her phone from her bag and turned it back on. There was a missed FaceTime call from him. Her heart ached and she almost started to cry.

Since this whole thing started, they didn't let a day go by without seeing each other, even if it was through the phone screen. She missed the way he said her name and the way his eyes crinkled at the corners when he smiled at her. She leaned her head back on the car seat and closed her eyes, taking in a deep breath, placing her hand on her chest, trying to calm her heart.

**

His tea ready, he grabbed the mug and slowly started making his way out of his dressing room and down the hall towards the Q&A area. He saw his tour manager and Connor waiting by the curtain, he gave them a nod, noticing Connor had a weird look on his face. Brushing that thought aside, he took a calming breath and tried to focus his attention on his deserving fans, and not a certain petite brunette.

Hearing the fans singing "If I Can't Have You," he walked through the curtain and the crowd of people erupted into screams. He beamed at them all, took a sip of his tea, sat down and began. He truly cherished every single time he got to spend time with fans this way. It gave him the motivation to keep going, even during days like today when all he wanted to do was hideaway.

"Yes darling, what's your question?" he asked, pointing to a young eager fan with her arm firmly raised in the air.

"Oh my gosh hi! What would you do if you only had 24 hours left?" the bright-faced teen asked him, she looked like she might pass out from sheer excitement.

He chuckled, sipped his tea and answered.

"Hmmm, that's a really good question" he contemplated. "I would get everybody that I love in a room and I would just put all the food I could ever put in the room, all my favorite food in the whole world, and I would play all my favorite songs and hang out"

The crowd laughed, and he moved onto the next question.

*

She looked out the window of the car, recognizing that she was almost there. She picked up her phone from the seat next to her and sent a quick text. She could feel her heart start to race, her chest becoming heavy, nerves threatening to take over. The car came to a stop at the back entrance of her destination, she took a big calming breath, quickly gathered her bad and got out of the car.

As soon as she was out, she was whisked inside by a security guard, her presence was not to be known by anyone yet. At the end of a long hallway, she saw Andrew and smiled. She hurried over and gave him a hug.