Incoherent

A/N: This drought is getting harder and harder to deal with! The theories emba91 and I have been talking about... lol!! We are just a little bit cray.

This story is based on one of our conversations, lol. Thanks again boo for helping me get un-stuck so I could write <3

Jesus may be needed...

***************************

He slowly opened his eyes, letting them adjust to the early morning light as it streamed into his hotel room. He automatically ran his hand over the empty spot next to him, frowning when he remembered she had only been there with him in his dream. He let out a sigh and reached over to the bedside table and grabbed his phone. He saw there were messages from her and smiled. He could hear the excitement in the text as she told him about her first full set performance in a long time.

He missed her and could feel the familiar ache in his chest start to grow. He quickly typed out a response to her, telling how much he loved her, missed her and was truly proud of her. Even if they had never gotten over themselves, and finally given this a chance, she would always be the most important person to him. She would always be his favorite person in the entire world.

He sat up in the bed and opened Instagram, he immediately went to her page and saw she had posted a couple of times from her performance in Miami. The very first post he clicked on caused him to drop his phone and his mouth hung open. His heart rate immediately increased, and his breathing became labored. He picked his phone back up and slowly brought it closer to his face, his eyes wide, he swallowed hard, his mouth falling slightly open again as he looked at the incredible creature in the picture before him.

She was exquisite. She glowed, doing the thing she loved the most. Performing for her fans. His eyes started at those incredible heels and slowly traveled up her legs and over the curve of her hip. The outfit she wore was skin tight and the small straps wrapped around her body. His eyes devoured every single inch of her. He let a finger slowly trace the arm that held the mic, wishing he was actually touching her. The desire that had built up, from just one simple picture almost overtook him. He clicked the phone off and tossed it onto the bed, closing his eyes, he took a deep deep breath, trying desperately the rein himself in.

His peace was quickly interrupted by a loud bang and the sound of Connor and Brian barging into his room. It was far too early to deal with these assholes already. Brian came flying towards him and landed on the bed next to him, bumping his shoulder and causing the singer to punch him in the arm.

"Hey asshole, that is no way to say good morning" Brian teased, opening up the laptop he had in his hand and quickly opening up a saved file.

Shawn rolled his eyes and looked over at Connor who was fiddling with his video camera. "What the fuck are you idiots doing in here so early?" he asked but did not get a response.

Brian looked up at him, smirked and put the laptop on Shawn's legs. "We thought you might want to see what your girl was up to last night," he said, glancing over at Connor then back at Shawn.

"I saw her pictures, that's what I was doing when you two barged in her uninvited," he said to them, running a hand through his messy hair.

"Oh, Bro... Oh, dude... we have more than pictures" Brian laughed, knowing full well how his friend was about to react to the video.

"What do you mean dude?" Shawn asked, looked slightly confused.

"Watch this" Brian leaned over, pushed a button and the screen of the laptop was suddenly filled with visuals of her and the sounds of the opening of Shameless.