VMA Moments

A/N: Well it has been a week since the VMAs and I am still not over it. Not sure I ever will be TBH.

@emba91 this is for you! I hope it is what you were looking for. <3

************

How was it she looked this good in just a robe? He couldn't really concentrate on what she was saying, he was too busy being hypnotized by the way her face lite up into that infectious smile and she let out that beautiful laugh.

He came out of his trance and realized he needed to go prepare to perform, he was one of the first on stage. "okay... I will see you after" waving to her, he moved to leave.

"I'm going to come to your room once I'm dressed... so you can see my dress" she teased, her heart fluttering.

"Okay good!" he shot back to her, smirking as he went.

Butterflies swarmed in her belly and heat bloomed in her cheeks, her eyes roaming over his retreating form. It surprised her that he could still cause this kind of reaction from her. She looked over at her stylist, who was smirking at her. "What?" she asked, pretending not to understand.

"Oh, nothing... but come on, let's get you into that dress" she said, shaking her head ushering the young singer into the changing room.

She looked at herself in the mirror as the stylist fussed with the dress. Running her hand down the middle of her chest and fiddling with the bottom of the very short skirt.

"Okay... I think you are good to go." Her stylist said, stepping back to admire her work. "You look absolutely stunning; I think this is my favorite look on you so far!"

Camila smiled brightly and headed to have her makeup and hair touched up one final time. She would have just enough time to stop by Shawn's room, before heading to the carpet. With the last swipe of the lip gloss wand, she was ready to go. She took a deep breath, pressed her hand to her stomach to settle her nerves, and headed out of the dressing room.

*

He closed his eyes briefly as he waited for the Keurig to finish making his coffee, starting to feel the beginning flutter of nerves in his belly. How was it he was more nervous to perform solo then with Camila? The coffee machine hissed, and he looked down, taking the mug out, enjoying the way the steam danced in the air.

When he heard a light knock, he turned around slowly, and when his eyes found the person standing in his doorway, he almost dropped the coffee he had just made. His mouth dropped open slightly, his breathing became labored and his heart rate erratic. He had to carefully place the coffee mug on the table behind him.

She looked like an absolute goddess. His eyes slowly roaming over every single inch of her. Her hair cascaded down her back in beautiful curls, and his fingers twitched from wanting to bury themselves in it. Her makeup was perfection, her thick dark lashes making those intense chocolate eyes of her pop. But that dress, that dress was something else altogether. It fit every single curve of her as if she was made to wear that dress. The way it wrapped around her waist, and how the skirt clung to her hips, had him forgetting all about being nervous.

He walked slowly up to her, her eyes following him. She could tell the effect she was having on him. She noticed how he almost dropped his coffee cup and the way he forced himself to keep breathing. The way he looked at her, as he slowly approached, was that of how a starving man would look at a Thanksgiving dinner and it sent a shiver right down her spine.

When he reached her, a hand immediately went around her waist and he pulled her close. The other hand going to her chin to tilt her face up, so he could look at her. She smiled coyly at him, shaking her head slightly as he brought his face within inches of her. She brought a finger up and placed it on his lips. "You better keep those lips to yourself; you can't mess up my make-up"