Every Single Piece

A/N: Woke up the other morning to sooooo many messages from emba91. His Q&A answers... OMG! So once I read them all I was crying like a little baby cause OMG WHY ARE THEY SO CUTE?!!

His answer of when they were "official" 100% confirms that emba91 and I are geniuses. 

This story was requested by several of you, sorry it took so long to write, work and anxiety got in the way. Plus I kept deleting it cause I thought my writing was awful.

***Only partially edited, its 230am and I need some sleep so I can go to work in a couple of hours.

**********************

Sinu adjusted her glasses and continued to look out the window, watching her daughter and the tall boy. She watched as her daughters' fingers lingered when she touched his arm and how his eyes followed her every move. They had just finished wrapping their music video for their second collaboration, it was a beautiful video and the song was fantastic. The two had once again been inseparable on and off set. They had been wrapped around each other and every single person watching them could feel the magic they created. They could all feel the crackling tension in their air whenever the two young singers even looked at each other.

Sinu let out an exasperated sigh, her attention being dragged away from the window and brought back to the people crammed into the small movie trailer. They had all had enough.

"You are telling me that he had her pushed up against a wall, she had her legs wrapped around him.... THEY WERE PRACTIALLY DOING IT ON THAT BED!! And they still won't admit it?!" Patrick practically screamed at the others, his eyes wide, his hands coming up to press into the side of his head in frustration.

Sara laughed at him, she was no stranger to the way the two young singers danced around each other "We know!! This is the problem; this is why we are all here right now. Clearly, neither of them is going to break first."

"This is getting physically painful to watch," Roger said, scrubbing a hand over his face and readjusting his glasses.

Sinu smiled to herself, listening to everyone vent their frustration at the situation. "She loves him" she answered quietly, not sure if anyone heard her.

Andrew stared wide-eyed at Sinu, not sure if he had heard her correctly. "Excuse me what?"

Sinu patted Andrew on the knee and looked around the small space. "She loves him, in the same way, he loves her. She keeps telling me she doesn't, but she can't hide something like that from me."

Roger looked between the other manager and Camila's mom, he loved them like family, Camila was practically his daughter. But he didn't know how much longer he would be able to watch her fight her feelings for the tall Canadian. "Then what are we going to do? Cause I don't know about you all, but I can't keep doing this with her." He let out a frustrated breath. "and I am pretty sure Andrew can't keep doing this with Shawn either."

Andrew smiled at his friend, thinking about how everything had become so much more intense in the past year. "His last album was basically a love letter to her," he said, watching as everyone in the room nodded their agreement, including her mother. "Don't even get me started on 'If I Can't Have You'."

"Don't even get me started on her songs" Sara added, remembering how her young friend had poured her heart out into several songs, but would never admit who they were about.

Sinu smiled, remembering her daughter's process in writing her first album and how during the last couple of weeks, she suddenly found the urge to change a bunch of the songs she had written for the new album. "You guys don't even know about the songs that didn't make the last album that were about him" Sinu laughed at the way Brian and Connor's attention was immediately brought back to the conversation instead of Connors camera.