Almost Gone

A/N: I am exhausted... and it might be because all I can do is rewatch her SNL performance of "Easy." The way she stared right into the camera and into my soul and said "Anything else" *dead*

So literally, emba91 and I have been discussing this story for months! Since she is the bestest friend a girl could ask for, this is for her <3

***********************************

Everything hurt, but she couldn't move. She couldn't open her eyes and she couldn't speak. All she could do was listen to the screams of those around her, the sirens of the emergency vehicles. She thought of her mom, her dad, and her sister, but the last thing she thought of before she let the pain take over and everything went black, was him.

*

*

*

"We can't tell him yet," Andrew said, giving Brian a pointed looked look, his fingers working quickly across the keyboard of his phone.

Brian just stared at him, stunned, "what do you mean we can't tell him yet... Andrew! How can we not!" he almost shouted at the man. There was no way in hell, something like this was going to be kept a secret from the singer for very long.

"Brian... we don't know anything yet, let him get through this show"

"There is no way, this show tonight is happening, I am going to go get his things, because I guarantee, the second he finds out, he will be on a plane faster then you can spell canceled" Brian shouted over his shoulder, as he left the arena to go gather a bag for his friend, knowing full well what was about to happen.

*

*

*

The crowd was electric, he could feel their energy pulsating around him. He smiled brightly at them all, he loved performing, he loved connecting with his fans and he was having the time of his life during this Asian leg of the tour. He felt a bolt of longing shoot through him, he wished she was here to experience it all with him. Their separation was so hard, but he had this tour and she was doing incredible things with the new music she was releasing.

Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted an eager fan wearing one of Camila's tour t-shirts wave him over. He kneeled down so we could try and hear what she was saying, but all she did was shove her phone up into his face. She was speaking incredibly fast; he didn't understand a word but finally looked at the girl's phone as she pushed it in his hands. It was a breaking news article.

Pop Princess Camila Cabello Rushed to the Hospital After Car Accident

His body ran cold, his mouth dry. He blindly shoved the phone back at the fan, trying to form words to thank her. He stood up and stumbled, he was dizzy and his entire body was suddenly numb. He looked around the area, his hearing suddenly faltering, "I got to... I'm sorry, I have to go!" he spoke into the mic. He could feel his heart rate speed up and it was getting hard to take a breath. He started to shake. Everything around him started to spin, he couldn't get enough air into his lungs, he could feel the fear building up in his chest. He stood up and turned, dropping the mic and practically throwing his guitar at Zubin.

He ignored everyone around him, all he could think about was her. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and started to call her mother.

No answer. Making his way as quickly as he could to his dressing room.

He tried her dad, no answer. Her sister, same thing, no answer.

He found Andrew standing outside the dressing room, already on the phone. Shawn fought his hardest to not let the tears fall. He pushed past the older man and started gathering his things. He needed to get on a plane.