It's You - Pt. 1

A/N: Please please pleaseeeeeee listen to the song "It's You" by Maggie Rose before reading this chapter. It's very important.

I want to say a HUGE thank you to every single person that has read this book so far, it means more to me than I can even express! 

I hope you enjoy this chapter. There is a part two coming, hopefully, tomorrow.

***********************************************************************************************

"Camila!" at the sound of her name being shouted from behind her, she stopped dead in her tracks. Her entire body tensing, heat rising from her belly, every nerve ending on fire. She slowly turned around and faced him. His lips slightly parted, her dark lashes sweeping up as her eyes found him standing there, about twenty feet away.

His hair was windswept; his cheeks full of color. His eyes... his beautiful eyes were focused on her. He looked at her as if she was were the only one there, even though they were standing in the middle of the hotel lobby. Her chest started to burn; from the effort, it took to breathe. Her stomach was twisting, the anxiety bubbling up and threatening to spill out.

Neither of them moved or even blinked. They just stood there, in the middle of the hotel lobby, staring at each other. He wasn't sure what to do, in all honesty, he hadn't thought out his plan that far, all he knew was he needed to find her. Quickly.

*

*

*

~About 1 hour ago~

She loved finding these little music houses. The ones were locals would come to drink and listen to local bands play. It was usually pretty easy for her to blend in and go relatively unnoticed. But not today, today Shawn had come with her, which of course meant her undercover music operation was blown wide open.

She sat perched on a tall stool, at one of the back-corner tables. Her elbows resting on the table, and her chin resting on her hands. She watched him. She watched as he effortlessly weaved in and out of the crowd, drinks in hand. Her eyes traveled over his face, down his shoulders, lingering on his chest before going further. She appreciated the way his shirt clung to him, and the way his jeans fit around his waist. She ran her teeth over her bottom lip as he came closer, noticing then, that he was watching her.

She sat up, as he approached. He set the two drinks down on the table and she busied herself with taking a long drink for her glass. Avoiding making eye contact with him. He smirked and took a sip from his own drink, his eyes, however, stayed on her.

He took in every single detail of her. Her hair, long wavy and flowing down her back. Her dark eyes, lush think lashes. The subtle hint of pink in her cheeks, that he knew wasn't from makeup. She had bounced into his hotel room earlier that night, chatting on and on about finding a small little music bar, just like this one, to go hang out in and perhaps do a cover of a song or two.

He sat down on the stool next to her, her back was now towards him, as she watched the current musical act on stage. She swayed slightly in time to the music, her hair brushing over her shoulder, causing the strap of her top to slide down. His eyes traveled over the curve of her neck down her shoulder, his fingers started to tingle. Just as he reached out to fix the strap, she turned her head to look at him over her shoulder, her lips parted in preparation to tell him something. But both of their breaths caught, as his fingers brushed over the skin on her shoulder, readjusting the strap to where it belonged.

Her skin was on fire where his fingers had just brushed over it. She looked away for a moment, took another sip of her drink in order to settle her nerves. Then she turned around to face him.