Chapter 3 - Friends

"Yes! He did it! That was so cool!" I said to Ochaco. I looked over at Bakugo and saw his shocked face as I tried to hold in a laugh. I immediately stopped laughing though when I saw small explosions emit from his hands.

"HEY! DEKU YOU BASTARD TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT OR YOU'RE DEAD!" He screamed and started charging at Izuku who looked absolutely terrified. Oh my gosh, this boy needs to calm down! Fortunately, Mr Aizawa's scarf caught him just before he reached Izuku. "Why the hell is your damn scarf so strong?" He asked struggling.

"Because it's a capture weapon made of carbon fibre and a special metal alloy." he said. "Stand down. It'd be wise to avoid making me use my quirk so much. It gives me serious dry eye." He said glaring angrily at the boy. Too bad, it's such an amazing quirk.

Bakugo was left standing there as Izuku carefully shuffled around him. When he got to all three of us we asked him if he was okay and he said he was fine and thanked us. Oh yeah, might as well cross No. 3 off.

    1.    Get to school on time. X

    2.    Find my classroom. X

    3.    Have at least one new friend. X

    (Izuku and Tenya)

The next three tests I didn't really care about but I still put all my effort in. There were sit ups, the seated toe touch and the long distance run.

<>-<>-<>

"Alright, time to give you your results." Mr Aizawa told us. "I've ranked to you all from best to worst. You should probably have a good idea of where you stand already, I'll just put up the whole list, it's not worth going over each individual score."

He put up all the scores and... yes! I was in 9th place. I looked at who was in 20th place and saw it was Izuku. I wondered what his reaction would be when he realised he was not going home?

"And I was lying, no one's going home."

"Pfft!" I laughed at my three friends. "I guess I should've told you but the looks on your faces were priceless!"

"You knew!" Shouted Tenya and Ochaco while Izuku just stayed silent in shock. Aizawa sensei came over and gave him a piece of paper to go to see Recovery Girl and then we all headed back in to get changed.

<>-<>-<>

I was walking out of the building with Tenya to go home and we saw Izuku ahead. We decided to go catch up to him and ask how he was doing. When we caught up, Iida asked about his broken finger and he just said it was fine. We carried on talking as we made our way to the exit when we heard a voice behind us.

"Hey! Wait up you three! Are you going to the station? I'll join you guys!" Said Ochaco as she ran up to us.

"Oh you're the Infinity girl." Said Iida as Ochaco caught her breath.

"I'm Ochaco Uraraka. Let's see I already know (Y/F/N), you're Tenya Iida and your name is Deku, right? Deku Midoriya?"

"Umm... Ochaco, that's not his actual name I don't think." I said sheepishly.

"Yeah, my name is actually Izuku, that's what Kacchan calls me to make fun of me." He said quietly.

"Oh, I didn't realise that, I'm sorry." She apologised. "But you know what, I like Deku, it would make a great hero name. Plus I think it sounds kinda cute." his face turned bright red.

"Deku it is!" he said.

"Pfft!" I laughed at his inability to hold normal conversation with Ochaco without turning bright red. Either they're soulmates or he just doesn't know how to talk to a girl. With that we all walked towards the train station together. My new friends and I. This was a great first day!