Chapter 7 - So It's You, Huh?

"What the hell did you just say?"

"Oh, I sai- wait... W-WHAT?!" I stammered. Did he just say what I think he said? I then felt a tingling sensation on my wrist so I quickly pulled my sleeve back and saw that the words were... GONE! I looked up and we suddenly realise how close we were. We quickly pulled away from each other and he averted his eyes to the ground with a light blush spread across his face.

"So it's you, huh?" I said looking at him curiously. "Must say, I didn't expect it to be you but either way, I guess I'm glad that it is." I said smiling at him.

"Tch, yeah whatever." he said still not making eye contact. "So what's your name?" he asked.

"Oh right, it's (Y/F/N)." I said quickly. He turned around and started walking away but after he took a couple of steps he stopped and looked back.

"Oi (Y/N)," he said and I looked up, "are you coming or not?" I realised he wanted me to go home with him.

"Oh right, yeah." I said as I caught up to him and we walked together to the train station.

We chatted along the way about whatever came to mind even though it was mostly me talking and him only humming in response. We eventually got to the station and got on a train where we sat in silence next to each other. Most people might think that the silence was awkward but we were both very comfortable as if we had known each other for our whole lives.

About a third of the way into our journey I felt my eyelids get heavy and when they eventually closed I felt myself drift off to sleep.

Little did I know that my head was leaning on Katsuki's shoulder as I slept. This poor child had no idea what to do as he'd never been in a situation like that before.

<>-<>-<>

I woke up from my little nap when I realised I was leaning on his shoulder. But that wasn't all. I felt a weight on my head and figured out pretty quickly that he'd fallen asleep leaning on my head (≧∇≦). Hmm... I wonder what he looks like asleep. I obviously couldn't move my head so I carefully pulled out my phone to use as a mirror to see his face.

OH.

MY.

GOSH!

I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing! He looked so cute and at peace when he was asleep! I think I'll snap a quick pic of us, I could frame it or maybe I could use it for... blackmail. I took the picture as quickly as I could but just as it was taken I felt him him start to wake up so I pretended to be asleep. I felt the weight come off my head. Ohh ;-; I was comfortable.

"Hey dumbass wake up" he said poking my face. I was a pretty good actor so I just pretended to wake up. "It's your stop next." Oh yeah, I mentioned my stop to him when we were talking.

"Is it? Well thanks for waking me up." I smiled at him. An obvious blush formed on his cheeks and he turned his head in an attempt to hide it from me.

"Yeah, whatever, shut up." he mumbled. Aww I think my soulmate is a little bit of a tsundere sometimes. I giggled at his reaction and my new found discovery. I opened my mouth to say something but I was cut off by the announcement saying that we were approaching my stop.

We both stood up and made our way to the door as the train started to slow down. "Hey hold on a second." he said. "Give me your hand, quick we don't have much time." I was a bit confused but didn't hesitate to give him my hand. He took my hand softly, pulled out a pen and began to scribble something on the back of my hand. When he finally let go I looked at my hand and saw he'd written his phone number on it. I felt my face heat up at the sight, this was so cliché but cute of him to do.

"Heh, thanks." I said taking a step closer to the doors that were about to open. "Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow." I said as the doors open. "Oh and Katsuki?" he hums in response. "Smile more." then I stepped out the doors.

.

. . .

. . . . .

. . . . . . .

. . . . .

. . .

.

"Oh and thanks for this again." I said holding up my hand. "Now I can send you this." and I held up my phone showing the picture of him sleeping on my head.

"WHAT THE-"  he was cut short by the closing of the train doors but I could still see him screaming from behind them. I held my stomach from laughing so hard watching him still throwing a tantrum as the train sped off. Now time to tell my parents.