Chapter 37 - Gone

We kept walking when suddenly we saw Tsu hanging from a tree by her hair and Ochaco on top of a girl with blonde hair. The girl had something stuck into Ochaco's leg and it looked like blood was being pumped out.

"Uraraka!" yelled Shoto.

"Quickly guys!" shouted Tsu. "Help her!" as soon as that was said, the girl threw Ochaco off her back and got some distance between everyone and herself.

"There's to many people here now and I don't feel like being killed tonight. Toodles." and then she ran off.

"Get her!" Yelled Ochaco.

"It's too dangerous." I yelled at her to clam down. "We have no idea what kind of quirk she has." once she left I asked. "Who was that girl?" We got informed that she was one of the villains and she was apparently  c r a z y.

"Come on, join our group, we're protecting Kacchan and making our way back to camp." said Izuku. "We could use your help."

"If you're protecting Bakugo," said Tsu tilting her head, "then. . . shouldn't he be standing with you guys."

"What do you mean, he's right here-" I said. We all turned around to see him gone. "THAT IDIOT!"

"Nice trick." said a voice from up in the trees. I looked up to see a guy in a long coat and white bask with black designs. "I took the lad you're talking about with my magic." He tossed around a small blue sphere in his hands. "We'll provide him with a grander stage where he can truly shine."

"Give him back!" I yelled at him.

"Give him back? What an odd thing to say. Bakugo doesn't belong to anyone, he's his own person, don't be so arrogant." he said calmly.

"We'll stop you!" shouted Izuku.

"Right now!" shouted Shoto as a huge ice structure emerged from his right foot but the villain managed to jump out of the way.

"Why the aggression? We merely wish to show him that there are options beside the fanatical world of heroism he's drowning in." he then landed on top of a tree. "It's important to choose a path that aligns with your core values after all."

"It's not just Bakugo, Tokoyami's gone!" Shouted Mezo. He took two of our strongest classmates without a sound, what power is this?

"If you're monologuing because you think you've beaten us, you're mistaken!" shouted Shoto. The villain then continued to monologue about how he used to be an entertainer and that taking Fumi was a 'bit of improve'. As he said that, another small blue ball appeared in his hand. He's some kind of Magic Man.

"YOU BASTARD YOU CAN'T TAKE THEM!" I cried.

"(Y/N) calm down." said Shoto and he released an enourmous wall of ice like at the sports festival. He ended up with ice covering his entire right side.

Turns out, his attack didn't even land a scratch on Magic Man. He then said something about an Vanguard Action Squad into a communication device and he ran off. "They're going to take them, our friends." said Shoto.

"They can't!" Izuku and I shouted.

"Your right! We'll stop them!" yelled Shoto and all of us began to try and catch up with them. He was fast, really fast and it was very hard for us to keep up with him. We have to catch him and get our friends back! But he's pulling ahead of us more and more with each second.

"Uraraka, you have to make us float," said Izuku. "and then Asui, you launch us as far as you can using your tounge. Shoji, if you can, hold me, (Y/N) and Todoroki and use your quirk to correct our trajectory through the air." he explained to us. "Measure the distance with your eyes Uraraka and then when the timing looks right, release us!"