Chapter 42 - Dorm Rooms

PLEASE READ!: (Y/N) calls everyone by their first names now and in case you didn't notice I edited it that way for every chapter during this week.

That night, my parents received a notice from the school informing us that they wanted us to move into dorm rooms for the students safety or something. My parents and I only talked about it for maybe two minutes, we all decided it was a good course of action.

The notice also stated that one or more teachers would come to our homes to discuss the matter more deeply and answer any questions.

<>-<>-<>

I heard the doorbell ring and I got up from the sofa to answer it. I looked through the peephole. It was Mr Aizawa and All Might so I opened up the door to let them in.

"Hello Sir. Hi All Might, come in, my parents will only be a second." I told them and they stepped inside. "Mum! Dad! Mr Aizawa and All Might are here!" My parents came through and introduced themselves.

The four adults all went through to the living room while I got some tea from the kitchen. I sat down with my parents on one side and the teachers sat on the other side.

"As you read in the notice, we would like to move all of our students into dorm rooms, I assume you've come to a decision?" aske Mr Aizawa.

"Yeah," I spoke, "honestly, we talked it over for like two minutes and we're all cool with me moving into the dorms."

<>-<>-<>

They answered a few of our questions and then they left with haste as they probably needed to get to the house of another student.

"So (Y/N)," said my dad after they left, "are you taking all your otaku crap with you or can we sell it?"

"*lE fRiCkIn GaSp!* WHAT DO YOU MEAN SELL IT?!" I yelled. "You know danm well that I will take them with me and that I would lay down my life for all of it to remain untouched by filthy hands, LiKe YoUrS!"

"Dammit, we'd get a tonne of extra cash if you just let it all go." said Sakura. "I'd love to see you cry just because we sold A3 peices of paper with ink, a few picture books and some bad Halloween costumes."

"I hope you eat a cactus and die-"

"Hey both of you stop it!" My mum shouted at us.

<>-<>-<>

On the edge of UA's campus, about a five minute walk from the main school, they built a student dorm. They were constructed in just three days.

This is my, no wait, our new home.

"Given everything that has happened, I'm glad we were able to bring class A back together." spoke Mr Aizawa.

There was chatter among the students. "Now then, I'll explain how your dorm assignments will work shortly." he then explained that we were at the camp because of our provisional hero liscences. "Kirishima, (L/N), Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida. You six are the ones who broke the rules and went to rescue Bakugo that night."

We all tensed up. "I assume the rest of you were at least aware of their plan. If it weren't for All Might's retirement from the hero scene, I would expell everyone here except Bakugo, Jiro and Hagakure. The six of you that went of course and the remaining twelve that didn't stop them." (21 students if you count but who cares.)

All of us by this point were sweating bullets but he hadn't finished yet. "You betrayed our trust, even if it was to keep your friends from getting into trouble. In order to regain our trust, you'll need to obey every rule to the letter and live as model students. That's all. Look alive, enjoy your new home."