Chapter 8 - Sakura

Nothing could bring me down for the rest of the day. I had just met my soulmate! I skipped up to my front door and used my key to get in the house when I was suddenly tackled to the ground.

"Sakura?! What the hell?! What are you doing here?!" I screamed at my older sister as she gave me a bone crushing hug. (If your name is Sakura then feel free to change the name)

"How was my wittle sisters's first days at UA?"

"I'LL TELL YOU IF YOU GET OFF ME!"

"Oh alright alright." she huffed. She let go of me and gave me her hand to pull me up off the ground. She took me to the living room where we both sat down. "So? How was it?"

"Nuh uh, my question first, the answer won't take as long." I said crossing my arms. "What are you even doing here, aren't you meant to be in (random country) at the moment, and where are mum and dad?"

"Mum and dad had to fly to England for an emergency business trip to meet with some people called the Phantomhive's and I was coming home to visit anyway." I made an 'o' shape with my mouth. "So how were your first days? Hurry up and tell me!" she said bouncing up and down like an excitable child. I swear, sometimes I am the one that is more mature.

I went on to explain to Sakura all the crazy things that had happened to me these past couple days. I included: meeting Ochaco again, that I was in the hero course, the quirk assessment test, our costumes and the training exercise.

"Wow that sounds so cool!" said Sakura, her eyes wide with wonder.

"But that's not all."

"THERE'S MORE?!" she screamed. I stood up from the couch, my back facing her as I rolled up my sleeve.

"Feist your eyes on this!" I swivelled round and showed off my bare wrist to her. It took her only a split second to comprehend what had happened but when she did, the smile that was previously on her face somehow got even wider.

"Oh my goodness! You found your soulmate!" she squealed in excitement. "What's he like?! Or she, or they, I won't judge." I chuckled at her words.

"Well, it's a he and his personality is kind of hard to explain." I paused for a second to think about what I should say. "Oh I know! At first glance he seems pretty rude and arrogant but if you take the time to get to know him, you realise he's actually really cute and a bit of a tsundere." I said blushing slightly.

"Aww- wait, do you have a picture? Please tell me you do! I want to see his handsome face!" I laughed at this and reached for my phone to find the picture of us on the train. I handed it over to her and she let out the LOUDEST, most HIGH PITCHED fangirl scream I had ever heard in my entire life.

"I kinda fell asleep on his shoulder and then when I woke up I realised he fell asleep on me too. But when I saw how soft he looked I couldn't help myself to take a picture." And then a thought came into my head. "Oh right, I should probably put put his number into my contacts before I forget." she handed me back my phone and I typed in the number on the back of my hand which thankfully had not been smudged. I put his contact as '💥🧡Katsuki Bakugo🧡💥'.

<>-<>-<>

Sakura and I had (F/F) for dinner and I tried heading to sleep but with all that had happened I just couldn't. I ended up tossing and turning for ages until I eventually drifted off to sleep.