Chapter 9 - Class Rep

The following day I was walking to school when some news reporters came up to me asking me questions about what it was like to have All Might as a faculty member at UA.

I quickly made up an excuse saying I had to go meet up with a teacher and thankfully slipped away from the press.

<>-<>-<>

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training you guys, I saw the video feeds and went over each teams results." said Mr Aizawa as class began. "Bakugo, you're talented so don't sulk like a chid about your loss okay?"

"Yeah whatever."

"Pfft." I tried to hold in my laugh and Katsuki just glared at me while Mr Aizawa talked to Izuku about his results.

"Lets get down to business, our first task will decide your future." Oh no, is it another quirk test? "You all need to pick a class representative." Oh thank god it's just normal school stuff.

"Pick me guys, I wanna be class rep!"

"I'll take it."

"Yeah, you're gonna need me."

"Some one with style would be-"

"Oh I'm totally the right pick!" about half the people in the class were jumping up and down in their seats to be class rep but not me. I didn't really like the idea of responsibility. *cough* I'm lazy *cough*.

"SILENCE EVERYONE PLEASE!" everyone stopped blabbering and turned around to see Tenya. "The class representatives duty is to lead others, it's not something just anyone can do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom, therefore the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader." He said with his hand up. Oh god, it's pretty obvious he wants us to vote for him.

But was this really a good idea, we'd only known each other a few days, how did we know who we could trust?

"Besides, everyone will just vote for themselves." said Eijiro.

"Most people will, but that means whoever does receives multiple votes must truly be the most suitable person for the job. It's the best way, right sir?" he turned to Mr Aizawa who was already in his sleeping bag.

"Do what you want just decide before my nap's over." he said and then he fell onto the ground.

"Thank you for your trust."

<>-<>-<>

All of the votes were tallied up and we had the results. Even though I had voted for Izuku I didn't expect him to be at the top with 4 votes.

"How did I get four votes?!" he shouted in disbelief.

"Okay you idiots! who voted for him?!" screamed Katsuki. This time I just sat facing the front with a blank face, hopefully he wouldn't suspect me. I turned around to Tenya. The poor bean got no votes because he didn't vote for himself, quite a respectable move I must say.

"Zero votes." he mumbled. "I feared this might happen, but I can't argue with the system I chose."

It ended up being Izuku as our class rep and the deputy was Momo. The small cinnamon roll just stood at the front of the classroom terrified and in shock.