AUTHOR'S NOTE

If you haven't seen/read the:

● Shie Hassaikai Arc
● Remedial Course Arc
● UA School Featival Arc
● Pro Hero Arc

Then I suggest you do that NOW.

LISTEN CLOSE! For season 4, I will be using the subbed version of BNHA so if the speech isn't what you remember then you know why. Also, when I put in screenshots from the anime, obviously sometimes you will see the subtitles.

OKAY WAIT, I have a question...

After I finish season 4 should I wait for season 5 or go by the manga???

AND! If I wait for season 5, what would you like me to write while we wait? Another bnha fanfic? One from a different fandom? A oneshot book?

Tell me what you'd like for me to write. I would like to write about 'Haikyuu!!' but if you would like another one then comment.

I also wanted to thank you all so much for reading this dumb story up to this point. I love receiving feedback from you guys.

I hope all of you aren't going crazy from this quarantine but if we have enough anime and fanfic to keep us going then I'm sure we'll be fine.

I edited the cover just a tad so it looks prettier and I hope you guys like it.

WAIT! BEFORE YOU GO! I really want to mention some authors that are absolutely amazing and the stories they wrote that have made me wheeze at 3am but that have also brought me to tears.

Rainbend who wrote 'Hatsukoi' a 'Kei Tsukishima x Reader'.

Mirio-cle who wrote 'Dare' a 'Mirio Togata x Reader'.

MLB224 who wrote 'Serendipity' an 'Adult Izuku Midoriya x Reader'.

Those were some of my personal favourites so please go check them out if you have time.

Anyway, that's it for today. See you next week for the first chapter based on season 4. Author-chan out!