Chapter 50 - Photographs and Parents

"A news paper?" we all questioned.

"Yeah, they want to do a feature on your class for some reason." said Mr Aizawa

"Isn't that amazing Deku?" said Ochaco in Izuku's face to which he turned away with a blush and nodded. Honestly. Just admit to everyone that you're soulmates it would spare a lot of awkwardness.

"We gotta look super cute in case they wanna take our picture!" said Toru and Mina nodded excitedly.

"That's enough." our teacher glared.

"Yes sir."

"It's nothing exciting. The article's about how you're settling in, adjusting to dorm life, that kind of stuff." he explained. "Principle Nezu thought it would be a good idea. This'll show your parents and guardians that you're happy."

Minoru becan to murmur some perverted stuff and Mr Aizawa's scarf wrapped around him tightly. "I expect you all to be on your best behaviour today." he growled as Minoru struggled like a fly tangled in a spider web.

"Don't worry on my account Mr Aizawa." we heard a voice say. "I wanna get a feel for what dorm life is really like so there's no need for them to act any differently than normal." I guess this is the guy that's gonna be taking the pictures.

"I didn't say you could come in."

"I was told I had from 8am to 6pm, so unless my watch is wrong..." he walked over and stood next to our cat loving teacher. "Hello everyone my name is Taneo Tokuda. I'm looking forward to learning more about you all." he bowed and we did the same in return.

"Nice to meet you." we said.

"Now, as I said, you don't need to do anything special. Just go about your day exactly as you normally would. The camera will do most of the work." he said. "I might ask an occasional question or two, and I hope you'll answer." he finished with a smile.

<>-<>-<>

We had breakfast first and he took a couple of pictures of us eating. Some of us ignored the camera, some of us smiled and did a little pose and then there was Yuga who just . . . well, you know what he did with all his sparkle.

I was walking back to my dorm to get my school bag when I saw Tokuda taking a picture of Katsuki which he got pissed at. I stopped in my tracks and skipped over to 'Mr camera guy' as he was walking away from my boyfriend.

"Excuse me, sir?"

"No need to be formal, just Tokuda is fine, what's up?" he grinned.

"Uh, do you mind sending me those pictures?" I asked shyly.

"The ones of that kid?" he looked at me strangely.

"Yeah . . . I-I'm not some weirdo creep o-or anything though! H-he's my boyfriend so-!" I said quickly and he cut me off with a laugh.

"That makes sense. I can get them to you by the end of my time here okay?" he said.

"Thank you!"

Hehehehehe, now imma have more material for my blackmail folder.

<>-<>-<>

He followed us around the school all day, in our lessons, when we had breaks. By our second lesson we paid no more attention to him and just went by our normal day. Throughout it he asked us our names and quirks.

"My name is (Y/F/N) and my quirk is water blast. I'm able to shoot water out of my hands at any speed and temperature. I can also make boiling steam and ice. Recently my quirk has improved so I am now able to manipulate any body of water if all five of my fingers make contact with it, this includes me being able to manipulate ice and steam."