Chapter 43 - Water Blast Development

(A/N: Very important and very cute stuff happens in this chapter so do not skip!)

It had been about a week since the incidents with the Leauge of Villains and we had been slowly adjusting to life in the dorm rooms.

I came out of my room one morning and went to the shared bathroom where Kyoka was. After I washed my hands and my face, I was about to leave when I heard giggling and shuffling and then silence from the other side of the door.

I gave Kyoka a questioning look and she just shrugged her shoulders. I walked over to the door and opened it a tiny bit to see no one. I then opened the door more to see further out when I heard scraping above me.

I looked up and saw a bucket but my arm was already opening the door in motion. Oh god. I quickly put my arms above my head in hope of my hair not getting too wet.  I heard the clattar of the bucket on the floor but then I realised I couldn't feel any water on my body, only on my hands. I looked up to see the water floating in a sort of ball. I started to panic.

"Uhh what the hell is going on, someone help me aaahhhhhh!" I yelled. Denki and Hanta ran towards me with shocked expressions on their faces.

"How the hell are you doing that?!" shouted Denki in my face.

"I DON'T KNOW! WHAT IF I DROP IT! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! HELP ME!" I screamed and Kyoka came rushing out of the bathroom.

"C-can you move?!" she asked. I slowly walked forwards keeping my eyes on the water above my head. They guided me to a balcony where I kinda just somehow dumped the water over the side.

We all stood in silence for a while just taking in what I just did.

". . . . . . . . . .I just manipulated water that didn't come out of my hands."

<>-<>-<>

"I believe I mentioned this already but your main focus this summer is obtaining provisional hero licenses." said Mr Aizawa.

"Yes sir!"

"Do not take this lightly. A hero license means that you're responsible for human lives. You can imagine that the exam to recieve one is very diffucult. Only 50% of students pass the test." he said to us. "To prepare, today you will be creating something new."

The door slid open to reveal Cementos, Midnight and Ectoplasm. "Two ultimate moves."

<>-<>-<>

We got our costumes on and met at Gym Gamma. When we had left the classroom I had already started thinking of ultimate moves and that one of them should have something to do with the new ability I discovered today.

"Gym Gamma also known at the academy as the 'Training Dining Land' or 'TDL'." said Mr Aizawa.

First the 'USJ' like 'Universal Studios Japan' and know 'TDL' like 'Tokyo Disneyland'. What is with this school?

Cementos then created a terrain with different levels and areas for each of us.

<>-<>-<>

I was thinking that my first ultimate move should be something that can be adjusted to an area. Like maybe sometimes I want it to do damage to just an area in front of me and sometimes do damage for a whole 360°.

What could I do that would guarantee I wouldn't use too much water too? I tested out a few things on one of ectoplasms duplicates but nothing really worked. Then, it suddenly clicked.

"Seems like you've thought of something, care to test it out?" said the duplicate.

"Yes!" The duplicate stood in front of me and I put my hands in a certain position so that the water would come out differently. I put my back foot out more so that I would be more stable. I then shot out water at 100% force that was probably about 1 inch in depth but about 3 meters in length width.