Chapter 64 - Eri Meets UA

"Today's a weekend, but since everyone's in the dorms, a lot of students are still preparing for the festival." said Mirio. I walked through the halls of my school with him, Izuku and Eri. She clung onto the end of Mirio's blazer as to not get lost. How cute. Then, a few students came out a classroom and saw my third year friend.

"Oh, it's Togata!" one of them said.

"What?! A kid?!" the other one said, very shocked by the sight of Eri holding onto Mirio. "Don't tell me this is why you're on temporory leave from school?!" Mirio simply smiled without saying anything, confusing him further. "Wait, say something! This makes it seem real!" the boy panicked.

"Putting all jokes aside, this year's Class 1 will be amazing, so make sure you come." the other one handed Mirio a flyer and then one to Izuku and me.

<>-<>-<>

We were outside the building and I noticed that Eri was beginning to have a little more confidence, she wasn't holding onto Mirio anymore and she looked genuinly interested in all the organised chaos around her.

"Everyones trying to do cooler stuff than last year." I said.

"How do you know what they did last year?" Izuku asked me.

"Oh right, Mirio and Tamaki sent pictures and videos, I still have them and I can show you them later." I suggested and he nodded enthusiastically. Suddenly a dragon head was right in front of us. Eri jumped back and gripped my skirt. Then Tetsutetsu popped out from behind the head.

"Oh, sorry!" then he got a better look at us. "Hey you're Midoriya and (L/N) from Class A!"

"What's this, whats this?" the annoying, Class B, blonde, Monoma, stepped out from behind. "For you to be idling around in a place like this . . . You don't have any work to do?"

"You okay Eri?" I said and I saw her just looking straight at the dragon head.

"I thought it was the person that fell from the sky . . ." she said.

"Fell from the sky?" I looked at her confused.

"Oh you mean Ryukyu." said Izuku. Oh yeah, I guess she did fall from the sky.

"Oh, are you igroring me? You sure that's okay? I heard Class A is doing a concert or something. You okay with that?" Monoma kept inching forward towards us. "This time, to put it bluntly, Class B's performance is going to be much more amazing that yours!"

He then put on a serious face. "Romeo and Juliet and the Prizoner of Azkaban: The Return of the King. It's a completely original script written by us, a super spectacular fantasy play!"

"If by completely original you mean taking William Shakespear, J. K. Rowling and J. R. R. Tolkien's work and mushing it all together, then-"

"You should probably go prepare a hankerchief to wipe your tears when you're blown away by us, that is! AHAHAHAHAHAH-" Awase came with a stick and wacked him with it from behind. Sangwoo who-. Luckily Izuku had turned Eri around and covered her eyes so that she wouldn't see the scene.

Awase apologised to us because Kendo wasn't around to stop him, she was off in the beauty pageant. That was where we headed next.

<>-<>-<>

Eri looked up at Nejire, hovering above the ground in a beautiful, teal dress.

"Hey, why is Eri here?" she floated down to us. "It's so strange! Why? Why?" She just as air headed as ever. "How fun!" Izuku looked at her outfit.

"Your quirk is flashy and with your looks and b-b-bo-bo-"

"BODY PROPORTIONS!" I blurted out.

"Even with all that you were still only the runner up?" she then told us how the girl from the support course that beat her. She was called Bibimi Kenranzaki and she had the most amazing eyelashes ever.