Chapter 51 - Hello Again Sir Nighteye

I really hope I can do a work study but I called up Kamui Woods and he said he isn't doing one. I guess I'm out of options.

"The hero work studies are a more serious version of your internships. They entail helping pro agencies on the streets and with investigations. Your teachers and the principle discussed them at the faculty meeting and we all agree . . ." said Mr Aizawa. "It's too soon, they should really be cancelled."

.

.

.

"WHAAAAAT?!?!"

"But we already met about them!" said Eijiro.

"I guess when you think about why we had to move into the dorms it does make sense." said Denki as he played with Mashirao's tail. Katsuki slammed his hands on his desk.

"HAHAAA!" he laughed. Bruh, you're only happy because by failing the hero lisencing exam you wouldn't get to do one anyway.

"But." said our teacher. "Some people think we won't be able to raise strong heroes with that sort of protective outlook. And with that in mind, the compromise is to be selective about participating agencies. So choose one with a proven track record otherwise you won't be taking part."

An irk marked on Katsuki's forehead realising that there was a possibility most of the class could actually end up doing one and he could not.

" . . . . . . . . . . DAMMIT!"

So if I want on it needs to have a good track record of work studies.

<>-<>-<>

"Say, do you think Kamui woods would let you do a work study with him?" Ochaco asked me. I sighed and put my head on the table.

"I already looked into it and apparently he's not doing one. uGGgGhhHHHh." I had my head on the table and I didn't feel in the mood to eat today so I gave my food to Ochaco who happily accepted it.

<>-<>-<>

It reached the end of the day and I was heading back to the dorms with Katsuki. "The rest of the class have a day off tomorrow so I can come to your provisional license training." I said to him happily. "I mean, unless something pops up then would you be okay with just the food I give you?"

"I've told you, I don't care if you do anything or not as long as you're supporting me." he said as a red hue spread across his face.

"Yeah . . . Oh shoot! I left my note book in class. You go to the dorms, I'll catch up!" I said going back. As soon as I turned the corner and he was out of sight I slowed to a walk. I'm not bothered to run right now, imma just walk and if he asks something I'll say I was talking to a teacher. Ugh, what am I gonna do for work studies?

"What's got you so sad (Y/N)!?" I looked up from my thoughts to see Mirio 'Sunshine' Togata.

"I'm just tired . . ." I said.

"You know that excuse never works, you've used it too often." he said crossing his arms.

"I wanna do a work study but I don't know what pro to do it with." I mumbled and there was silence for a moment.

"Well . . . I could take you to Sir?" he said slowly. "He's always saying he misses you're smile and jokes since the last time you visited."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah! And anyway, I'm gonna introduce Midoriya to him so why not you too!"

"You'd do that!"

"Of course! Meet me tomorrow outside your dorms, I'll be there!"