Chapter 55 - An Unpleasant Talk

A/N: So, the anime kept buffering and not loading so some of chapter is done with the speech from the manga.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I looked at the time. 6am! It's too early for someone to be calling me. Whoever is calling me, it better be important!

I lifted up my phone and saw the contact name. '☀️The Teletubbies Sun☀️' it read. Mirio.

"Yeah, what?" I answered sounding dead.

"Someone doesn't sound too happy to hear me." he laughed.

"Mirio, as much as I love you and your cheerfulness, my alarm hasn't gone off yet, make it quick so I can go back to sleep." I replied.

"Ok well Sir wanted me to tell you to come to this place along with Midoriya today. I just sent it to you, be there at 9 please. Oh and you don't need your costumes!" he said quickly. "Ok, as much as I love you too, I do not like the scary side of you. See ya later!" He then hung up and I fell back to sleep in an instant . . .

. . .before my alarm went off later.

<>-<>-<>

"Hey! (Y/N), Midoriya!" Eijiro called out. "You're going to your work study today, too? What a coincidence!"

"They haven't called us in for a while so it's like we're finally going in again." said Izuku.

"For some reason they told us that we didn't need our costumes." I said.

"Oh?" I heard Ochaco's bubbly voice from behind me. "Morning! You three going in today?"

"Yeah." replied Izuku.

"We are too, what a coincidence." said my adorable frog friend.

"Well come on then, let's go!" Eijiro exclaimed and we all began to walk.

<>-<>-<>

We found out that we were all heading to the train station and in our way there we crossed paths with a couple of pros.

"Oh, are you going to the station?" one of them asked. "If you want, we can accompany you."

"Oh, if that's alright with you." said Ochaco. We thanked them and they walked with us until we got there. Only then did we all realise that we were going to same way. We then all got on the same train. Then we talked and found out we were going to the same station.

<>-<>-<>

When we all exited the train we started walking in the same direction too. And then we were turning the same corners until I saw it. The building I needed to go into, in front of it was Mirio, Tamaki and Nejire.

What is going on? Why are we all here? Upon entering the building, we saw loads of pro heroes. I looked at Mirio and he had the same shocked/confused face as me. I guess even the big three didn't know about this. Wait, is that Mr Aizawa? Everything from local heroes to ones in the top ten are here. Just tell me. What is going on?

We all gathered around to hear Sir talk.

"Thanks to the information we received from you all, the investigation has moved forward substantially." He began. "We will now have a conference to share what info we have acquired regarding what the small organisation, Shie Hassaikai, is planning."