Chapter 66 - What Now?

As November neared its end, a decision was made.

"We're going to take care of her here at UA." Mr Aizawa pointed at Eri. Nejire was doing the small girl's hair in pigtails.

"I didn't think I'd be able to see her again so soon for so long!" cried Izuku.

"This is the best thing they could've done. Thank you Kami-sama." I wiped a fake tear.

"You remind me of my little sister." smiled Tsu.

"You have a little sister, oh my gosh, she must be cute just like you." I hugged the frog girl.

Izuku asked why they made that decision. Our teacher said that she couldn't stay at the hospital forever and it looked like she had been abandoned by her parents. The head of the Shie Hassaikai who's related to her by blood was still in a coma, so she had nowhere to go. The horn on her head had been slowly growing again so they needed to keep an eye on her.

<>-<>-<>

I was sitting on a sofa in the common area with my legs swung over Katsuki's lap while looking for what to read next on Wattpad. Suddenly I heard a sneeze. It was Fumikage, and Ochaco asked if he was sick.

"I don't think he's sick, I think someone's talking about him." I said. "Remember he interned with Hawks. You know, Mr Youngest Hero in the Top 10, oh but I'm also Mr Steal Your Girl because I'm a freaking model."

(I know some of you don't really like Hawks because of the manga, I don't really either because of it but remember (Y/N) doesn't know that right now.)

"No, I don't think so." he said. "Everything was too fast there." A knock at the door was heard and all our attention turned to Tenya.

"They're here everyone! Greet them!" Nobody knew who he was talking about.

"Lock on with these sparkling gazes!"

"We've come to lend a paw and help!!"

"Coming out of nowhere . . ."

"Stingingly cute and catlike!"

"Wild, Wild . . . Pussycats!"

We were very excited to see them again and they said hello. Unfortunately, they couldn't stay because they had to visit Class B too. I then saw a small figure behind Mandalay.

"Kota?" he looked at me and I was correct, it was him! I fell on my knees in front of him and hugged him even though he was pushing on my face, trying to resist. "Kota- ah! Don't put your hands on my face!" I laughed. "Give me a hug you big baby! Oh my gosh Izuku and I were wondering when we could say thank you for your letter." at this point he had given up and just accepted the hug.

"Whatever." he said, Izuku came up behind me and thanked him personally as well. My eye was then caught by a pair of red shoes by the entrance.

"Hey, what's this?" I smirked. "Those look an awful lot like Izuku's shoes." I teased.

"He chose them himself. He said he definitely wanted red-" said Mandalay.

"Ah! N-no!"

"You both match! That's so cute!" I squealed. Mandalay pulled me aside for a second.

"As you know, Kota got those because Midoriya wore them, but he was really disappointed when he didn't know what you liked." Mandalay explained.

"O-oh, well, tell him I like (thing) and (thing)." I said. The Pussycats apparently came to tell us that they were back in business. Unfortunately, Ragdoll didn't have her quirk back so she would be working in the office supporting the other three.