Chapter 27 - Internship Training

*Beep Beep... Beep Beep... Beep Be-* I slammed my hand down on my alarm clock and rolled out of bed. I had an hour to put on my costume and get something to eat before I had to be down for training so I didn't need to rush or anything.

I slipped on my costume and walked over to Denki's room. I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer. He opened the door and he was still in his pj's. I lightly hit him on the top of the head to wake him up a bit.

"Wake up sleepy head, you gotta be ready in half an hour." His eyes widened and he ran back into his room slamming the door in my face. Two seconds passed and the door abruptly swung open.

"S-sorry for slamming the door in your face!" He said quickly.

"Don't worry about me! Get back in there and get changed! Meet me at the training room in 25 minutes. Better to be early than late." I kicked him back into his room and closed the door.

<>-<>-<>

I had just had a small snack to eat and it was 5 minutes to 8. I was just stretching in the training room waiting for them both to show up. I hope that idiot isn't late.

A couple minutes passed and the door opened to reveal Denki panting and slightly sweaty.

"You could've told me the training room was in room 34 of section B not A." he panted.

"Bruh, he did say section B yesterday, were you not paying attention?"

--------------------

["Both of you go get some rest, training starts tomorrow at 8am in training room 34 of section B and make sure you wear your costumes."]

--------------------

He walked over to where I was and flopped down on the floor.

"Sorry. I'm not late am I?" he asked. I chuckled.

"Don't worry and no, you're not. There's still 3 minutes before it's 8." I smiled and he looked relieved.

The few minutes passed and the door once again opened but this time it was Kamui and a couple other people with clip boards.

"Good to see that you two made it here on time." His expression changed and he glared at us. "I hope that all of that noise last night was you two discussing about today." Both of us started sweating profusely and stumbled over our words trying to make up an excuse.

He ended up just laughing at us which we were confused about. "Heh, don't worry about it, I was exactly like that when I was your age. But I don't want any of that tonight okay? You have to be fresh and energised for tomorrow."

"Yes of course!" we both said.

"Right then, let's start training."

<>-<>-<>

All throughout the morning we did training that didn't include our quirks. He told us that you can never be too careful because what if a villain had done something to us that cancelled our quirk like Mr Aizawa could. We learned basic moves that we then improved and made our own so that it could suit our fighting styles better.

We were finally given a 1 hour break to rest and get some food in our system.

"I did not expect to be not using our quirks, but I guess he does have a point." said Denki. "I mean, imagine if Mr Aizawa went to... The dark side?" He said jokingly.

"That would be quite bad," I said, "he does know our quirks and who's are the most powerful in what situations. You saw how he took down all those villains at the USJ so I bet he could easily overpower us with a bit of help."