Chapter 28 - The Rest of Our Internships

(Can I just say happy birthday to our favourite bird boi *drum roll* FUMIKAGE TOKOYAMI!)

It was the third day of our internships and when I stepped out of my room, I wasn't in a good mood. I had once again tried to get Katsuki to show me his hair that was now also paired up with some of Best Jeanist's skinny jeans.

Like last time though, he told me no except he used much more colourful words.

To add to my terrible mood, Denki made us both late by somehow getting his head stuck in the toilet. That didn't impress Kamui because now we were behind schedule.

He started us off with getting all the coffee for his meeting and then we had to sit inside the room and take notes for him on everything that was being said.

After that he told us to print out 25 copies of the same 20 page document. That took about an hour. Damn, for a guy who's quirk is to generate and control wood, he doesn't really think about the trees. He could've at least printed them double sided to use 250 sheets instead of 500 but no! He just had to go and kill our only supply of oxygen even more! What's he gonna do next?! SAY I CAN'T USE MY HYDRO FLA-

"Umm (Y/N)? Are you okay? You're making a really scary face..."

"Huh? Oh sorry Denki, I was just... never mind. Let's get these to Kamui before he gets even more mad at us." I said as I picked up all the printed pages.

Luckily, we made it on time. Unluckily, it wasn't enough to redeem ourselves. He then made us file all the reports on all the incidents he had taken care of in that month and that took another 2 hours to complete and hand in. By the time we were done we were absolutely exhausted.

<>-<>-<>

It was about 8 o'clock in the evening and I had flopped on my bed exhausted next to Denki because we had been kicked out off the common area. According to Kamui we were both "spread out on the floor and sofa's drooling everywhere".

I was just about to drift to sleep when two phones went off right beside my ear with two very loud *PING*'s.

"AAAHH!" Denki let out a very high pitched scream and fell off the bed. I drowsily looked over the edge of the bed to see that he had face planted into the floor and was not moving.

"Miss Keisha? Miss Keisha? Miss Keisha?" I said and there was no response. "Oh my f****** gawd, she f****** dead." I finnished quoting the vine and I heard a snort come from Denki.

"Dammmit (Y/N), why you gotta make me laugh?" he pouted and I chuckled. I grabbed our phones and tossed him his.

"Whatever woke us up better be worth it or imma kill this person." I turned on my phone to see a message from Izuku. He had shared his location. 'An alleyway on 4210 Ekou Street in Hosu city.'

"Well that's a bit random." said Denki plainly.

"No, its not like him to send stuff like this. Hosu, huh? Wait, Hosu? What if he's in trouble or he's injured or it's the hero killer or the leauge of villains!-"

"Calm downes, relaxation, chill out, stop screaming." I looked up to see Denki with a pair of sunglasses on doing finger guns at me.

"B r u h,  w h y ?"

"Why not?" he grinned. My serious expression did not change and I continued to stare him down until he began sweating and he looked away. "W-why dont we see what's on tv to take your mind off it."

He took the remote on his hand and turned on the tv which just so happened to be the news channel. I saw images flashing on the screen of Hosu city with large clouds of smoke and fire dotted around the city.