Chapter 34 - Wild, Wild Pussycats

"Now that you've finished up your first semester at UA high, it's time for summer vacation to actually begin." spoke Mr Aizawa. "However," he glared at us, "don't think these will be months of rest for you heros in the making. At this camp, we'll push you to go beyond your limits, you're aiming to become Plus Ultra."

"Yes sir!" We were all waiting to get seated on the bus when we heard a familiar annoying voice.

"I heard some of class A is taking extra courses! Does that mean they actually failed the final exams! That must be so embarrasing! Especailly when you're supposed to be so much better than my class! All of you must be wallowing in shame!-" his rant came to an end when Kendo came along and hit him to knock him out.

"Don't mind him."

"Attention class A! Our bus is here everyone line up in seating order!" we all looked at Tenya with a 'no way' face and sat where we wanted.

<>-<>-<>

I sat next to Katsuki on the bus, we had just left school and we were now on the motor way.

"Here's the deal, we'll be on this bus about an hour before our first stop." said Mr Aizawa. "Make sure you stay focused."

"Why don't we blast some music?!-"

"No one should be standing, that is a safety hazard!-"

"Hey! Gimme my hat back!-"

"Who's got the candy?!-"

"Do not open that window!-"

"Someone turn their hotspot on!"

<>-<>-<>

We finally made a stop and we all hopped off the bus.

"You really don't think we stopped here just so you could stretch your legs, do you?"

"Heya Eraser." said a voice.

"Long time no see" he responded. Out of a car stepped two of the people I've always wanted to meet. Mandalay and Pixie-Bob from the Wild, Wild Pussycats!

"Your feline fantasies are here! Say meow!" said Mandalay.

"Pefectly cute and cat like girls!" said Pixie-Bob.

"You can call us the . . ." they both said. "Wild, Wild Pussycats!" I love them so much. I watched every show ever made on them when I was young! Wait, where are the other two?

"These are the pro hero's you'll be working with at the summer training camp-"

"They're a four person hero team who specialize in mountain rescue!" I shouted.

"That's right!" joined in Izuku. "The pussycats were founded when we were kids, like forever ago! This marks their twelfth year working as a mff!" he was cut off by Pixie-Bob shutting him up by placing her hand over his face.