*Christmas Special*

This is just a one off chapter, it does not follow the story line but will include details from previous chapters. This is your Christmas present from me to you, it's also pretty long. Merry Christmas all you weebs out there!

MONDAY:

It was our last week of classes before we had Christmas Holidays but apparently none of the teachers cared. They pushed us harder than ever, reminding us that crime does not take breaks and niether should we. But luckily they did say that they would let us muck around on Friday and Friday ONLY beacuse it was the very last day.

"Hey girls!" Mina ran up to us like an excited puppy. "Guess what, guess what, guess what, guess what, guess what, guess wh-"

"WHAT!" I finally yelled.

"Why doesn't class 1-A do 'Secret Santa'!" she squealed. Secret Santa? I havent done that in ages. Hmmm . . . sure why not.

"That sounds like a great idea!" I told her. "Okay, it's Monday right now so if we can convince everyone to take part by the end of the day we could hand in the presents on Friday." I thought out loud. "How does that sound!"

"Oh! What would we do without you (Y/N)!" cried Toru and just at that moment the bell rang.

We all made our way back to class and Mr Aizawa was curled up in a ball on the floor in his yellow sleeping bag. About 3 minutes later everyone had settled down and our caterpillar teacher was about to start the lesson when suddenly Momo raised her hand.

"What is it Yaoyorozu?" he asked in a sleepy voice.

"As Vice President I would like to put forward a suggestion." she began. "The girls and I have decided it would be a nice idea to do Secret Santa with just our class. If you'll allow it Sir, it would make us very happy."

The class stared intently at Mr Aizawa hoping he would say yes. He sighed.

"Whatever, if it makes you happy as you say then go ahead. If you want to sort out names then do it now." he said and he began to get back in his sleeping bag. "Wake me up when you're done." he then plopped down on the floor and dozed off.

It took Momo only 2 minutes to get all the names written down and then put inside a jar. She then went round to all of us and we pulled out a name as she explained the rules.

1. Under no circumstances should you tell anyone who you got.

2. Anything needed to be written must be typed so that handwritting isn't recognised.

3. The range of money you can spend is 1400 - 4200 yen. (Approximately £10 - £30 or $13 - $38. I just rounded the numbers a bit.)

4. Must be handed in wrapped and inside a bag so that no one can see who it's for.

5. Present must be handed in by the deadline otherwise you will have to deal with the wrath of the person that did not receive a present and no one will help you.

I opened the piece of paper I had selected. Shoto Todoroki. Hmm, what could I give Mr Icy-Hot?

<>-<>-<>

The day ended and I was walking back home. I was so puzzled. What on earth could I give to the great Shoto Todoroki? I walked up to my front door and used my key to get in. The whole night until I went to sleep I still had no idea what I was going to get him.

TUESDAY:

The day was going by too slow and I got so bored in the last lesson that I started to sketch out what I wanted to give Shoto as a gift. Yes, part of his present was going to be hand made by me. I didn't know why I wanted to though, I had never put so much effort into a gift before.