Chapter 49 - Baby Suki

"HEY!!! IF YOU'VE GOT TRASH THEN BRING IT OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" yelled Katsuki. Basically every single boy came running towards him with their rubbish and he got pissed claiming that they were all saving it up for him.

"Togata's story about how he want for last place to the top was so killer wasn't it!" said Mina.

"Say, (Y/N) did you already know him or what?" asked Kyoka.

"Yeah, our parents knew each other and I met Tamaki through Mirio. I only met Nejire last year though." I explained.

"You did really well against him, I think you were the only person who managed to land a hit on him." sighed Toru.

"That's only because I've seen him spar for years and I know all his moves. It also helped that I knew his quirk and how it worked." I said.

"I'm really looking forward to getting into a work study now." said Tsu.

"I hope we get the chance. I think they're still figuring out what to do with us first year's." said Ochaco.

"I suppose there's nothing we can do until Mr Aizawa gives us the go ahead." said Momo.

<>-<>-<>

"Hey Katsuki." I approached him in the kitchen. "You finally finished your house arrest. You feel better now?"

"Yeah, I heard you got kicked in the face pretty bad today." He said inspecting the plasters on my face. "And by the looks of it, it really was pretty bad."

"It was okay for me but it was a bit worse for everyone else." I said.

<>-<>-<>

The school day had ended and Katsuki and I were walking through the halls just chatting when out of the blue we heard someone shout.

"LOOK OUT!" we turned around but it was too late and this weird orb hit Katsuki square in his chest that made him knocked him over. A person ran up to us as he was trying to get up.

"I'm so so so so so sorry! I didn't mean to hit you! My friend jumped out the way and you were behind him, sorry!" The student frantically apologised.

"Hey it's okay. No one got majorly hurt in the end." I said holding Katsuki down to not attack the person.

"About that . . . my quirk is that I can turn people into whatever I want for howerver long I want. And well . . . that orb had the ability to turn whoever it hit into . . . a baby . . . until 3am today."

"First of all, that's a cool quirk. Second . . . you mean he's gonna turn into a baby?"

"Yeah, a 1 year old. I set it so that whoever it hit would turn in an hour so you got a bit of time. Oh, their memories will remain but their abilities won't. Stuff like quirk, being able to walk and talk properly, their brain functioning properly like a person of their age, etc."

I thanked the person for telling me this and told them not to worry. It's only for today, can't be that bad... right?

I set a timer for an hour and took him back to the dorm rooms. After I took him to his room I sprinted to a store to buy baby essentials. I had called my mum on the way to ask what babies need and she panicked thinking I was pregananant, or pergenat, or pregante, or pergert. But I assured her I definitely was not. She told what I needed to get and as soon as I had bought it I was sprinting back to the dorms.

<>-<>-<>

I made it back with 5 minutes to spare on the timer and I gave Katsuki all the clothes which he didn't even react to.