Chapter 44 - The Provisional Hero License Exam

I woke up the following morning in a room that wasn't my own. I sat up and looked around. Oh yeah, I slept in Katsuki's room last night. I rubbed my eyes sleepily and heard a door open. I lazily opened my eyes to see Katsuki.

"Ugh, what time is it?" I asked him.

"Don't worry, I was gonna wake you up anyway. There's still an hour and a half before school starts." He said. I swung my legs over the side of his bed and yawned. "Still sleepy?" he smirked.

"Yep, imma just go back to sleep." I said and I got back under the covers. I heard him laugh and he walked over to the bed.

"I don't think so." Suddenly I was grabbed by his two arms and swung over his sholder like a sack of potatoes.

"Hey! Nuuu! It's too cold and early for this!" I whined playfully hitting his back.

"You gotta get ready dumbass, wouldn't want your grades to drop so that they move you to that class B full of losers." He opened the door to his room and kept walking.

"H-hey, people are gonna see." I said.

"So? If they say anything, I'll blow them up."

"Of course you will."

<>-<>-<>

After Katsuki dropped me off at my room I got changed into my uniform and joined the rest of the class for breakfast. I sat with the girls who were currently eating pancakes.

"So," said Mina, "I didn't see you return to your dorm last night (Y/N). Care to tell us where you were?" she said smirking, probably knowing full well where I was.

"I-I u-umm-"

"Were just messing with you." she laughed. "We all know where you were." I turned bright red and I just sunk into my chair.

(Ya know, when you sink so far back and you get that double chin and your butt ain't even on the seat anymore, it just be floating underneath the middle of the table. That's (Y/N) right now.)

<>-<>-<>

I arrived at school and Mr Aizawa told us that we would be continuing with our ultimate moves. Either finishing coming up with them or improving and perfecting them.

We grabbed our costumes from our lockers and I realised that Power Loader had actually finished making the adjustments. WOW! IT'S SO COOL! I got my costume on and the girls were complimenting me on the new design.

 WOW! IT'S SO COOL! I got my costume on and the girls were complimenting me on the new design

(I hope you guys like it, if you don't like it then you can change it around. I spent so much time on this tho so I hope to god you do like it.

Please give me ideas for how I could adapt it to the cold season costume that they all have in like volume 22 I think which should appear in season 5 (if they make one, fingers crossed) when classes 1-A and 1-B have that thing against eachother.)