Chapter 45 - The First Test

I caught up to them at the same time I heard this:

"The first test has begun."

<>-<>-<>

After I reached them, turned out that Denki had also followed me and we were currently climbing a huge ass ladder to who knows where. I was just making sure that if I didn't pass, Katsuki did.

"Hey Denki, why'd you follow us?" I asked him.

"I don't know, because you guys started running. I didn't want to end up alone." he said.

"Shut up!" Yelled Katsuki.

"You shut up!" I yelled back.

"Seems like there are some people up there so the four of us should work together." said Eijiro. We got up to the area and walked across this type of road when suddenly I got shoved out the way. "Look out!" what sounded like Eiji shouted.

This wierd mass surrounded him and turned him into a weird blob which fell into a guy's hand.

"What the crap?!" said Denki. "Looks like that guy's to blame." he pointed at the Shiketsu student with purple hair we met at the start of the day.

"So? I'll kill him!"

"No! this is why I had to come with you, the most I'll let you do it immobilise or injure him! We're just after the targets stupid!"

"But-" he was about to argue when there was an announcement.

"More examinees have passed, we're at 60 people now, that means there are 40 spots left." the guy said.

Once that was said, the Shiketsu guy began to monologue about why they where those hats and how we were acting shameful.

Once he was done and Katsuki triggered him even more he began to attack us. Katsuki easitly sent the attacks away with explosions. Then he began attacking us in different ways so me and Denki had to help him out.

"What the-!" I turned to see Katsuki with one of those gross things around his neck and begin to take over his body. "Take this!" he threw something at me and I caugth it. It was one of his mini grenades!

He then started monologing again and told us that Eiji and Katsuki can still feel pain in the form they were in. He said Denki couldn't use his quirk otherwise the electricity would hurt them.

"And you," he pointed at me, "I saw you at the sports festival, you're just weak, not physically but mentally. Everyone saw oyu tense up each time you saw Todoroki's ice, don't even try and hide it."

"Shut up!" I screamed and I threw the grenade at him. "Come on Denki, lets do the move we figured out at our internship!" The smoke was surrounding him and so he couldn't see, but I could. I knocked him down with water and led the trail back to Denki with speed.

"You've just stumbled into a really killer spot!" said Denki before releasing his quirk through the water and electroctuing the guy.

I think I understand what Katsuki was doing. He used his smaller moves not becuase he was testing them out but because he didn't want to hit us of Eijiro.

"Look! Katsuki may seem a jerk at first glance but he's trying really hard to become a hero!" I yelled "And Eijiro is such a nice guy that he rushed into enemy territory for his friends. You only know peices of information about these guys, so don't insult what you don't know!"

The meat guy then came to attack us but was punched back. By Eiji!

"DIE!" yelled Katsuki and send him flying with an explosion.