Chapter 36 - Finding Katsuki

I was still holding tightly onto Kota but then I saw Izuku stumble and about to fall so I rushed over and caught him.

"H-hey. Can you stand?" I asked.

"Yeah, give me a second, there's something we need to take take of." he almost whispered.

"But you're all beat up!" cried Kota. "What more could you have to do now?!" Izuku then reminded us that if every villain here tonight was as strong as he was, all of our lives would be at stake.

We then all agreed that we had to go tell Mr Aizawa and the Pussycats. He asked me if I could carry Kota and so I told the small boy to climb onto my back again.

"Are you sure you can carry me, you're pretty beat up as well." he said worried.

"Don't you worry about me, our top priority is to make sure you're safe and that we get you to Mr Aizawa." I told him reassuringly. He nodded and held onto me tightly. "Hold on okay."

I put my hands behind me and water came gushing out. Slowly I dropped the pressure by 5% each time to make sure we had a soft landing.

We ran through the forest as quickly as we could. Suddenly we saw another figure come towards us. It was Mr Aizawa! "Mr Aizawa!" I shouted and our teacher stopped in his tracks.

"You're here, thank goodness." panted Izuku. He started to ramble on about things and when he eventually finished he grabbed my hand and took off running.

"Midoriya! (L/N)!" he thought for a while but then sighed. "Go, but tell Mandalay something from me too: A villain made it clear to me that they're after you students so you have my permission to use your quirks against the villains."

We nodded and raced into the forest. On the way there Izuku talked to me.

"(Y/N), if we are told to go back to camp, just know that I'm not going to and I need you to come with me. You heard what that villain said right? They're after Kacchan, we'll need to protect him and as stubborn as he is, he will probably listen to you!"

I nodded. So that's why I'm called 'Kacchan's cool down' in his phone.

<>-<>-<>

We finally made it to Mandalay and it looked like her and Tiger were fighting a villain each. The one attacking Mandalay who looked like a huge lizard was about to hit her with his knives but we managed to help her, Izuku went for the knives and I went for the villain.

"SMASH!" He yelled and the knived shattered while at the same time the villain struggled to get up from the ground due to my hit. "Mandalay, Kota, he's safe!"

"You found him?!" she yelled back.

"Tell everyone in class A and B that Eraser has granted them permission to engage in combat with the villains!" I shouted. Mandalay wasted no time in using her telepath and repeated our words to everyone.

"Get back to camp right now! Those injuries aren't normal!" Mandalay said to us.

"We're sorry, but we can't!" he said and we took off. "You need to send one more thing! The villains, I know one reason they're here! They're after Kacchan! Please, you have to let the others know!" After that we had already made it back into the forest in search of Katsuki.

"Listen, we've dicovered one of the villains targets." I heard Mandalay in my head. "It's a student named Kacchan. Kacchan, you should try to avoid combat and stick to a group. I hope you can hear me Kacchan." Oh god, he's gonna be really annoyed by that.

Izuku and I ran and ran when suddenly we heard a gunshot. A gunshot? What the hell? Katsuki, you better be okay! Ugh back to the point, Katsuki and Shoto went 2nd in the test of courage so if they didn't go back to camp then they might still be around here.