Chapter 62 - Visiting Eri

Before we knew it, September was over, and October began. Any traces of summer disappeared completely, and the differences in temperature grew larger. After that, those of us who were work study students went with All Might and Mr Aizawa to attend Nighteye's funeral.

After discussions between the school and hero agencies about the work studies, it was decided that we would wait and see what to do next. Nighteye's sidekick, Centipeder took over his agency, waiting for Mirio's return.

As for Eri, even though she finally regained consciousness, since she was still unstable emotionally and her quirk could go out of control at any time, visitors weren't allowed to see her. But, the horn on Eri's forehead that released her rewinding quirk shrank as her fever went down.

<>-<>-<>

"Hey, Izuku." Ochaco, Tenya and I approached his desk.

"Now, in order to do well this afternoon, lets go eat Lunch Rush's food." Tenya said enthusiastically.

"Yeah, I'm starvi-"

"Then, have some cheese

"Then, have some cheese." Yuga put cheese into Izuku's mouth and we all kinda just stared at him before Izuku suddenly flipped out.

"You scared me!" he screeched and the cheese fell into his mouth. "Cheese?"

"Pont-l'Évêque cheese- it's a smooth, mild cheese." he offered him some more but he politely declined.

"Yuga, you want to join us for lunch?" I asked the sparkly boi.

"Non!" he exclaimed. "The cafeteria food here does not agree with me!" he sat at his desk and started eating some fancy meal. He could just bring his food and sit with us but each to their own I guess.

<>-<>-<>

The next day I could see that Izuku was disturbed by something, he looked really tired too. I asked him what was up and he told me that Yuga was on his balcony last night and left a message saying 'I know'.

"Hahahaha! What?!" I laughed.

"(Y/N) he wrote it in cheese." he shuddered. I wiped a few of my tears from laughing.

"Ok, what do you think he meant by 'I know'?"

"I don't know, I didn't even sleep I was so scared."

"Do you need a hug?" I asked.

"N-no! I'm fine!"

"I think you're lying." I stepped up to him and gave him a friendly hug.

"K-Kacchan will kill me-"

"I can take care of him."

"DEKU WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!-"

"AH! I TOLD YOU!"

"KATSUKI, THIS BROCCOLI HAS BEEN TRAUMATISED! HE'S ALLWOWED TO HAVE HUGS!"

"NOT ON MY WATCH!"

"NO HUGS FOR YOU THEN!"