Chapter 58 - Mission In Progress - Part 2

We landed in another large room. There were stone structures all over the place, moving like snakes, in and out of the walls. I heard a yell and snapped my head to face my teacher.

"That yell! You heard it, right?" he said.

"Something big moved with that strange voice!" said Izuku, looking up at the stone serpents around us. "So that voice belongs to Irinaka?" My eyes darted everywhere to try and find where it was coming from but I couldn't pinpoint it. I heard it again, there was too much echo to know where it was for sure.

"Hey, this is bad, we'll be crushed!" exclaimed one of the police that ended up with us. Once again we heard a blood curdling shriek and Izuku looked up. I saw what he was looking at and he smashed the rock above above him to reveal Irinaka. Eraser Head erased his quirk and the structures instantly stopped moving.

The rock around him crumbled and he started to fall. I heard some very familiar voicces.

"Sorry, yakuza! I think we'll do what we want after all." I heard Twice.

"Bye!" I heard toga join in. I knew the more League of Villain members were here!

"(Y/N) catch him!" I flicked my eyes to my left to see Sir. Looking back at the guy, with a quick burst of water from my palms I launched myself into the air and caught him. as I was falling with the Irinaka in my arms I made my ice disk to avoid hurting myself from the fall. I jumped off my disk and landed next to Izuku.

"The League betrayed him . . .?" Eraser looked up at where they were.

"It looks like we've been used." Sir pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "But that put an end to the maze."

Eri, Mirio, I hope you're both alright, just hang in there.

"I know what direction Eri's room is in." said Sir. Irinaka was being a bit crzay and Mr Aizawa said the drugs probably wore off and that Fat Gum was right. Irinaka didn't have enough power to do that anymore.

"But there's still Toga and Twice." said the police. "The league of villains must be hiding somewhere.

"Toga . . . Toga, Twice . . . I won't forgive you! You traitors!" The man in ropes howled.

"Where are the other League members?"

"The hell if I know! I'll definitely find them all! I'll break open the skulls of all the League bastards!"

"Which means, those two are the only ones here, huh?" Sir turned to us. I then just so happened to remember what Mr Aizawa had said to us before the mission began.

'Our biggest worry is the shadow of the League of Villains. In case they're wrong, and the League end up involved, then you guys are out.'

I looked up at him beside me and I could tell Izuku was probably having the same thought.

"What are you standing around talking for?" grunted Rock Lock from the ground. "Ignore them and move forward! Leave the League to the police. What's our top priority?!" The police agreed with him but someone had to stay back and restrain Irinaka. "Don't waste the time everyone's worked hard to get. Go!" We didn't need any further instructions and ran.

Irinaka was out the way and so was Toga and Twice. This made it easy for us to navigate through the basement. The twists and turns seemed like they would they never end. We followed Eraser. We came across a wall, it looked thick and very rough in texture as if it was put there in a panic.

"Together." said Izuku. I nodded and we charged straight through the wall.

The dust and rubble cleared . . .