Chapter 24 - Making Up

"Nice work. You have the next two days of school off to recuperate." said Mr Aizawa. Katsuki still had his medal in his mouth and was still also very angry. "I'm sure the pros who watched the festival will want to recruit some of you. We'll look over the draft forms and update you when you return. Get some rest, you still have a lot of training."

"Yes sir!"

I glanced over to look at Katsuki. I really need to find out what's wrong with him.

<>-<>-<>

I walked out of school on my own. Most of the other students had already left so there was no one around. I looked up and saw Katsuki up ahead of me. Just looking at him made my eyes watery. God, I'm so pathetic, why do my emotions always take over? I need to fix this. I started sprinting towards him.

He was still extremely angry and was gripping the medal in his hand. So angry in fact, he didn't hear me coming behind him. It was only when I wrapped my arms around him with my face buried in his back did he realise it was me. I knew that he was going to push me off if he got to talk first.

"P-please, talk t-to me." I held him tighter knowing he was going to try and break free. "I don't know what I've done to offend you so badly and the fact that I don't know makes me feel even worse. All I want is to be happy with you!" I hoped that he could understand me with all my sobbing. "Talk to me, fix this . . . I love you, I hope you hadn't forgotten that."

He stayed still, because I couldn't see his face, I didn't know what he was feeling. He sighed and turned round in my arms so that my face was now in his chest. I didn't dare look up, I just gripped him tighter if that was even possible.

The silence felt like it lasted hours when it was probably only 10 seconds. The next thing I knew, he had wrapped his arms around me also.

"It wasn't your fault, I was being a stupid, jealous idiot." he admitted gripping me tighter. With this statement I took on a confused expression but I still didn't dare look up or let go.

"W-what were you jealous of?" I asked quietly.

"Look, don't get mad but... I overheard your conversation with that bird before the tournament." he said sighing. I froze up. Don't tell me he heard everything?

"D-did you h-hear about..."

"Yeah." Oh god this is bad, he probably hated me and is trying to let me down easy. He sighed and lifted up my face so that I could look him in the eyes. "There's no way I'd leave you even after I've heard that and if anything, I think it's nice that you're so determined to be a pro for him/her."

(He's so ooc (c" ,_))

"R-really?"

"Yeah. Didn't I tell you to stop crying dumbass." He chuckled. "I also didn't like how that damn icy-hot bastard held you after your fight with him." He mumbled and I giggled at his jealousy for also Shoto.

Unfortunately the moment was interrupted by Katsuki's phone ringing. His face immediately changed to a pissed expression.

He picked up the phone and screamed into it. "WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU HAG?!" I then heard screaming coming from the other side of the phone as well.

Who the hell is he talking to? That better not be his mom. Who'd ever talk to their mom like that?

"I'M WITH MY GIRLFRIEND OLD LADY!" but then his face turned to one of horror. "Wait no, NO! DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT-" he was cut off when my own phone started to ring. I pulled it out and saw a number that wasn't in my contacts. He hung up on his phone and started screaming at me."(Y/N) DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT PICKIN-" *Beep* I picked up just to annoy him. "AAGGGGHHH!"