Chapter 31 - Exams - Part 2

"To complete the exam you'll have thirty minutes." explained Principle Nezu. "In order to win, your objective is to put these handcuffs on your teacher. Or, you can win if one of you manages to escape from the combat stage."

"It's gonna be much different than that combat training ya'll went through earlier." said Mic. "After all, you're up against people waaaaay better than you."

"Better? Really?" said Kyoka. "Wait, arent you just the announcer?"

"HEY WATCH YO MOUTH GIRL! HAVE SOME RESPECT!"

"This time your exam will be very simailar to a real battle. As strange as it is, please think of us as villains." said Thirteen.

"Assuming you come across your enemy, if you think you can win against them, then fight." said Snipe. "However-"

"In instances where you're out matched, it would be smarter to run away and find help." said Mr Aizawa. "Todoroki, Iida, Midoriya, I'm sure the three of you understand."

"It's a test of your decision making skills!" said All Might. "But with these rules you're probably thinking your only real choice is to flee! That's why the support course made these super clever accessories for us!"

He held up a strange looking bracelet and explained that they would add about half of the teachers wieght to their physics just to make it a little bit more fair. Apparently Hatsume had made them for a contest and won. She sure is good at making stuff.

"You think we need a handicap to win against you?" F*** this s*** I'm out! "Well think again." Said Katsuki and All Might just laughed at him. Oh boy, this is gonna be tough.

<>-<>-<>

First up were Rikido and Eiji against Cementos. Ochaco and I went to go think of a strategy. We though that maybe we could try and sneak up on thirteen because if we got sucked in, it was game over.

But what we decided to do in the end was to try and run because our quirks didn't really work against Thirteen's. Suddenly we heard an announcement on the speakers.

"Sato and Kirishima have been knocked out. Exam over." That soon? I gave Ochaco a worried look. It's fine. We'll be fine. We'll do fine.

I hope.

Up next was Tsu and Fumi against Ectoplasm. They ended up being able to put the cuff on his leg and pass the exam. Phew. At least one of my girls are through.

After that it was Tenya and Mashirao against Power Loader. Tenya managed to fling Mashirao out of the area using one of his recipro bursts. Looks like there'll be a few rules during camp with Tenya around.

Now it was time for Momo and the Canadian flag to go against Dadzawa. They captured him using a material similar to the one of his scarf and finished it by putting the cuffs on him. Yayy, now we got the 3D printer and the Candycane going to camp.

Wait, how many matches have there been. 1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . 4, WAIT IT'S US NOW! Oh god.

<>-<>-<>

Ochaco and I made it to the USJ, we were placed in the middle of the whole place with a clear view of the exit. We didn't need to communicate much because we both already knew what to do and started charging to get to the exit. This seems a bit too easy, where's Thirte- wait. Suddenly I felt a shift in gravity and I realised that Thirteen was behind us using their quirk at full force.

"Grab onto the railing!" I shouted to Ochaco and we both got a firm grip.

"Oh man! We were so close!" Wailed Ochaco.