BONUS CHAPTER: TWO HEROES [1/2]

Remember this takes place before the training camp! Take care of yourselves, and I hope you enjoy these 9k words <3

Thank you for 111k+ reads and 5.4k+ votes!!! This is cool as hell!!! I'm really glad so many people are enjoying this <33

Discord server, if you want to be the very best, like no-one ever was: https://discord.gg/DSBF4dP

gg/DSBF4dP

~

Endless blue seas and skies stretched as far as he could see. The water glittered like it was filled with gemstones. Rays of sun danced on the surface and illuminated fluffy white clouds an ethereal golden. Izuku pulled his gaze away from the small plane window, blinking at his mentor who was fast asleep in the seat next to him, head tilted back and gangly body swamped by the large suit he wore. He couldn't help but smile at how relaxed the man looked, gaunt face not quite as shadowed, the lines on his brow smoothed out, and a fond sort of grin on his lips. As much as the boy wanted to let him sleep a little longer, because god knows he would need the energy when the inevitable future arrived, he'd been given strict instructions to wake the hero up when they were close to I-Island.

"Toshi-san," Izuku called softly, placing a gentle palm on the other's bony shoulder and giving a little shake to regrettably rouse him from his peaceful slumber. "Toshi-san. Toshi-san!"

Toshinori made a sleepy mumble, raising a large hand to rub at his eyes before peering blearily down at the boy. "What's the matter, Young Izuku?"

He beamed, resting his I-Island Expo brochure on his lap as he leaned back over towards the window, pressing his cheek against the cool glass. "We can see it. Look!"

Toshinori shifted over to stare as well, hand braced against the armrest between them

Toshinori shifted over to stare as well, hand braced against the armrest between them. The artificial island looked like a giant disc in the water, massive white walls around the entire perimeter to keep it safe and enclosed. Even from so high up, the crowds were already so thick that they looked like dark swarms of ants, dashing between each colourful stall to admire the best science the world had to offer.