VALENTINE'S SPECIAL: WARMTH (2)

i had a few ideas that weren't included in the first one bc i wrote too much, and since i didn't have any other ideas for valentine's day on such short notice, i wrote them out into an unexpected part 2!!

take care of yourselves and have fun today! loving other people is important, and having other people love you is cool, but it's really dang awesome to love yourself!! and if no-one else tells you this today: i love you, cutie, and the world is a better place with you in it <33

Discord server, if you hhh aaaooowwaaaa y'know?: https://discord.gg/DSBF4dP

(actual footage of kaminari and ashido trying to run from their low-key crush on midoriya)

~

"I have returned, peasant!" Mina proclaimed as soon as they reentered the common room, her still being carried by her new second favourite person – the first being herself, of course. "Uh... Where'd Kaminari go?"

A blonde head poked out from the kitchen with a slice of bread in his mouth, looking like he'd been caught doing something he shouldn't have been doing. "Ash'do, y'back!"

"Yeah, we went on a cool adventure! You really missed out!" She grinned at him smugly, still comfortably perched on Midori's beefy arms and loving every second of it.

Kaminari took a bite of the bread and held the rest in his hand, squinting at her. "Cool adventure? What'd you do?"

"Well, we went to Midori's bedroom-"

"What-!" The boy nearly choked on another mouthful, but then a salacious sort of smile slipped across his face as he wiggled his eyebrows at them. "Ah, the bedroom? Nice one, Midoriya!"

Mina felt her whole face flare up in embarrassment. "No, that's not-"

Midori spluttered, a weird mix of amused and panicked. "We didn't-"

"Nah, I'm just messin' with ya," Kaminari snickered, shoving the rest of the bread slice into his mouth and stepping out of the kitchen. "W' goin' an'th'r round, or wh't?"

She perked up, glad for the subject change. "Yeah! I convinced Midori to join us and stop studying, too!"

"I bet you did," he said slyly. Mina smacked the back of his head when he foolishly walked into her range.

Midori obligingly carried her back over to the living room area, where the game of Snap had been abandoned. The cards had been scattered too much in her haste to mount him, so the round was unsalvageable. He squeezed her once, and she glanced up to see him looking at her questioningly, head tilted at a slight angle for maximum cuteness. She stared right back at him, unable to look away from his gentle green gaze, deep and caring and filled with bright emerald flecks that made it almost look like his eyes were glowing... Mina was utterly mesmerised.