54: REUNION

woo let's go lesbians, another chapter for you to enjoy bUT only if you're taking care of yourself (eating, drinking, sleeping, etc) you're contractually obligated to be kind to yourself if you read this chapter. sorry i dont make the rules!

Discord server, if you'll fuck me up if i'm mean to bugs: https://discord.gg/DSBF4dP

gg/DSBF4dP

~

It wasn't in his wardrobe, nor in his drawers, nor strewn somewhere in his dorm room, so... it was safe to assume his favourite All Might hoodie had gone missing somewhere. After all the explaining and memory-sharing and general insanity of the previous night, this was an inconvenient occurrence - especially since he had been intending to tell the teachers about the dual-personality situation now that classes had ended for the day, but this disaster took precedence. He'd even questioned his teenage self to see if he knew anything, but he was innocent and just as worried about the precious merch. Izuku had other hoodies, but that one was his favourite because it was a little too big and he could sink down inside of it and take the best naps, which is what he desperately wanted, despite the late hour. Every bit of trust for his friends was put aside as he left his room and headed towards the common area, knowing that everyone tended to commune there in the evenings, which meant it was prime interrogation time.

"Hey, has anyone seen my..." He trailed off, coming to a halt as his gaze locked onto Ochako.

She was settled on one of the sofas between Tsu and Momo, legs drawn up underneath herself. Her eyes met his and she tilted her head quizzically. Izuku stared for a few more moments, his brain not quite catching up with what he was seeing, because Ochako was the one wearing his hoodie, swallowed by layers of bright fabric and hands concealed under sleeves much too big for her. He didn't mind her borrowing his clothes, not at all, but the confusing thing about it was the fact that stealing Izuku's clothes was a habit Ochako had started towards the end of their second year at UA, one that had persisted through adulthood.

There was no way past Ochako was comfortable enough with him yet to take his things without asking. His teenage self pulsed with a sense of fondness at the memories brought to the forefront of their shared mind.

"Your...?" She prompted with a clueless blink.

"...my... best friend forever, of course!" He exclaimed, channelling his best Mic impression and darting over, hands clasping over the sofa backrest either side of her head and peering down at her while she tilted her head back to stare up at him. "Say, Ochako-chan, do you remember that time when Tenya-kun forgot that we had a test and didn't study, and no matter how much we tried to reassure that he'd do great, he was panicking, so we all ended up putting together a scheme to distract Aizawa-sensei so he forgot about the test?"

"Oh, yeah!" She giggled, pressing her fingertips against her cheeks. "I almost floated out the window and he had to use his capture gear to rescue me and he was so panicked that he spent at least ten minutes lecturing us on the dangers of accidental Quirk activation."