Open the Goddamn Door! (VII)

"I'll go tell her." Hobi said.

    "No, no. Don't disturb her, I'll just carry her up to my room." Namjoon said as he grabbed Hobi's hand to stop him in his tracks. "Alrighty, Miss Y/N, let's see how heavy you are." Namjoon said to himself as he grabbed me from the back of the van. He pulled me out and picked me up bridal style, "Oh, wow, she feels like a feather." he said.

    "Well, you did say she looked like a shrimp, remember?" Taehyung said.

    "Tae, shut up, that was my drunk side talking. Now, can you go and open the doors for me?" Namjoon asked,

    "Okay, on it." Taehyung replied. He walked up and opened the front door as he waited for Namjoon, but when Namjoon got to the door Taehyung let it shut in his face. Namjoon growled in frustration, causing me to move around a little.

    "Jimin...I said stop touching me..." I mumbled as I pushed on Namjoon a little.

    "Oop-! No, no, Y/N no pushing. It's me, Namjoon. Jimin is inside with the others, I'm gonna let you sleep in my bed, okay?" Namjoon whispered to me,

    "Okay..." I mumbled in response as I wrapped my arms around his neck while I rested my head on his shoulder.

    "Now, I wish somebody would open this Goddamn door..." Namjoon whispered to himself. He banged on the door with his left hand while trying to support my legs to try and get someone's attention. Finally, after a while of knocking Jungkook came running to the door after he saw that Namjoon and I were outside.

    "What are you-"

    "I asked Tae if he would hold the door open so I could take Y/N inside, but when I got up here he let the door shut in my face." Namjoon interrupted. "Can you take her to my room while I go kill him?" he asked,

    "Alright." Jungkook chuckled as he took me out of Namjoon's arms. "Wow, Namjoon-hyung was right; she is really light." he whispered to himself. He walked to the stairs with me in his arms when he heard Namjoon.

    "Kim Taehyung! Why did you shut me outside with Y/N?!" Namjoon yelled,

    "I thought you'd be faster to get through the door than you were." Taehyung replied.

    "Tae, if you dare to do anything like that again I swear to God you won't be able to breathe the next second." Namjoon growled. Jungkook just chuckled and carried me upstairs.

    "Okay, that's Taehyung's room, Jin-hyung's room, Yoongi-hyung's room, Hobi-hyung's room...Ah, Namjoon-hyung's room." he said as he finally found Namjoon's room. He looked around for a second to try and find Namjoon's bed, "There's the bed." he said as he saw the bed. He walked over and laid me down and pulled the covers over me. "Goodnight, Y/N." he whispered as he moved my damp hair out of my face.

    "Goodnight, Jungkook." I replied. He shot backward in surprise making me choke on a laugh. "Gotcha." I giggled.

    "Hmph..." he huffed as he turned away.

    "Oh, come on, don't be mad. It was just a joke." I said as I sat up while giggling.

    "I'm not mad, I just don't like getting scared..." he whispered.

(539 Words)