You're...B-B... (XIV)

"You know our songs pretty well, Y/N. I'd say you'd have to be our biggest fan." Jungkook stated, I paused to what he just said trying to comprehend if I heard him right or not.

    "B-Biggest fan?" I asked they all nodded. "How could I be your biggest-wait..." then it hit me, "You can't mean you're Rap Monster, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, V, Jimin, and Jungkook...right?" they all nodded, my mind drew the biggest blank it had ever drawn. I thought their names sounded familiar, no wonder how they knew all the lyrics and dances, they WERE BTS. My jaw dropped and my eyes became so wide I thought for sure they would fall out of my head, they all smirked as they knew I realized who they were. "You're-You're..."

    "deul, set, bang! Annyeonghaseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan."

   "You're...B-B....I'm-I'm..." I stuttered as my legs started to become weak.

    "Y/N!" Jungkook said as he ran and grabbed me before I fell to the floor. "She passed out." he told the others as he tried to help me come to again.

    "Jungkook, take her over there and put her on the couch." Jin told Jungkook.

    "Okay, Jin-hyung." Jungkook replied as he picked me up and carried me over to the couch.

    "Y/N...Y/N, wake up..." Jungkook whispered to me, "Wake up, Y/-"

    "Here, I got her a cloth and put some cold water on it to try and wake her up." Jimin interrupted Jungkook and handed him the cloth,

    "Thank you, Jimin-hyung." Jungkook said as he put the wet cloth around my neck.

    "Ahh..." I gasped through my teeth as I felt the freezing water on my skin. "So cold..." I shivered as I slowly started to gain consciousness again.

    "She's waking up." Jungkook said alerting all the others to come over. I was just about to open my eyes to see where I was when Jungkook covered them.

    "What's going on?"

    "Y/N, you passed out. But, when I uncover your eyes I want you to  do your best not to faint again, okay?" Jungkook said I nodded with a little hum. He slowly uncovered my eyes as my vision came back, I could see everyone clearly. 

    "B-B..."

    "No, no, Y/N. I said don't pass out again." Jungkook said as he quickly put the freezing cloth back on my neck to keep me conscious.

    "Right...right..." I said as I shook my head trying to fight for consciousness, and I won. "Okay, I'm good now." Jungkook slowly moved the cloth to the back of my neck. "So, you're BTS? Bangtan Sonyeondan? The Korean boyband?" I asked as I sat up, keeping the cloth around my neck so it wouldn't fall and get the couch wetter than it already was as I did so.

    "Yes, we are." Jin said again, sitting on the couch next to me and held the cloth on my neck, occasionally squeezing it to get some water in his hand to put on my forehead to keep me awake as much as he possibly could. 

(504 Words)