Get Down On Your Hands and Knees and Beg Me (LXXXVIII)

"Hey, how's Y/N?" I heard a voice ask, I looked over Jungkook's shoulder and I saw Namjoon walking over,

    "I'm fine. Are you guys okay? How's Seth?" I asked as I tried not to look at Jungkook dead on,

    "We're fine, Seth's just talking to one of the officers inside as all." he said, I sighed in relief. Then I thought back to when the officer told me that they weren't okay and it made me suspicious.

    "Wait a minute, I just remembered something. You told me that they weren't okay and made me cry and curse God. Why did you do that to me?!" I said as I shook the officer, he and Jungkook both burst into laughter at my words and action,

    "I think you should tell her, Jungkook." the officer chuckled as he tried to steady his breath pace. Jungkook laughed a little bit more as he slowly tried to slow his breathing as well.

    "Y/N, I'm so sorry, but, I just had to trick you at least once." he said with a little bit of laughter still in his throat.

    "Trick me? Trick me?! That has to be the worse prank of all time!" I yelled, "Why on God's great earth would you ever want to prank me like that?!" I asked,

    "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I didn't think you'd be so emotional. If I knew you would've, I wouldn't have done it. Please, forgive me." he said. I huffed and turned my back to him, "Oh, come on. I said I was sorry, I won't do it again, I promise." he said.

    "You should've thought about that before you decided to do it in the first fucking place...And how do you even know this officer?" I asked,

    "Well, we've had some time to talk when he brought Namjoon-hyung home after he had a few drinks..." Jungkook said making me choke on a laugh.

    "You mean you brought Namjoon home after he got drunk?" I asked, the officer nodded causing me to release my laugh. "Wow, Namjoon. You better be more careful." I told him, he sighed. 

    "I can't help it..." Namjoon said. I patted him on the back and I looked over his shoulder to see Seth walking out of the cafe,

    "Seth!" I called getting his attention. When I saw him I smiled, and when he saw me he did the same. I ran over to him and hugged him tight, "I was so worried about you, Seth. Did Nick hurt you or anything?" I asked, he shook his head,

    "No, I'm okay. Just shaken up as all. By the way, who was that bastard?" he asked,

    "Hah, you sound just like Jungkook did the first time he stopped by the dorms. Nick, is my ex-boyfriend. Or as Jungkook referred him as, a 'jealous, possessive, obsessed bastard'." I told him to get a giggle in return.

    "Oh, right, I forgot he said that." he laughed. He hugged me tighter than before, "I was worried that he was going to do something to you, Y/N..." he whispered in my ear, I could have sworn I heard a sob in his voice. I pulled back and looked him in the eyes to see his eyes tearing up. "I don't know what I would do if he did something bad to you." he said as a tear ran down his cheek. I felt my heartbreak at the sight of him crying because of me. 

*~Jungkook's POV~*

    I saw Y/N run over to Seth and hug him, which made me a little jealous, just a little. I kept glimpsing over at them when I tried to talk to James and Namjoon, I tried my best to focus on the guys and not him and her but I just couldn't stop myself no matter how hard I tried.

    "You know, I feel bad that I pulled a prank like that on Y/N..." I sighed.

    "Well, you should, Jungkook. You know how much we mean to her." Namjoon said, I just looked at him,