Taking Things Out Of Context... (CXXVIII) ⚠️Smut⚠️

June 5, 2021

    Y/N and I were at the studio with the guys to try and think of a new album concept earlier than we usually do, but we weren't getting anywhere. The hyungs and I were in the lounge for a while chatting until my thoughts began to wander and I totally spaced out. While I was lost in my thoughts I must have had a look on my face as the guys looked at me confusingly which then led them to ask why I had that look on my face.

    "Oh, I, uh... I was just thinking about something that happened last night." their faces lit up as soon as those words came out of my mouth almost as if they wanted to know what happened last night. "Guys, I know we're like family but what goes on in my house stays in my house, I'm sorry." all of their once bright faces quickly turned less bright after that sentence. I felt bad that I let them down but what goes on in my house has no business with them... at least that's what I told myself at first. "During the night after Y/N and I went to sleep, I woke up to her..." they all straightened up as they awaited my answer, "...well, I'll just say she was having a dream, a very crazy dream. I know that when she has a dream she wants to remember she writes it down as soon as she wakes up, it usually doesn't take that long to write down but she's been writing all day since she woke up. The longer she takes to write it the more I want to see what kind of dream she was having but I don't want to invade her privacy..." I sighed out as I rested my elbows in my knees with my chin resting in my hands. Just then Y/N came into the room and I perked right up, but that's also when I realized that I had a chance to take a peek at what she was writing.

    "Kookie~," she cooed as she walked her way over to me, sitting on my lap, "I was wondering if you could help me with something for the album..?" she asked, I knew what she really meant by the glaze covering her eyes. And I also could tell that she had been writing about the dream she had. She crawled her fingers up my left arm, over my chest, and slowly made her way to the collar of my shirt and eventually wrapped it lightly around my neck. I glimpsed over at the guys and they all knew what she meant now too, but I could tell they were shocked by her wrapping her hand around my throat and by my subconscious reaction. I signed her to lean down a bit so I could whisper something to her,

    "I'll be right there to help you, just sit in the car for a bit and I'll be right there. Just make sure you get ready for me..." I saw her smile and heard her let out a little giggle,

    "I've been ready since we woke up. I didn't put a thong on when I got dressed this morning..." I felt my face turn red as soon as she said that she didn't have even a thong on. She jumped up and ran out to the car to wait for me. I looked at the guys quickly as I also jumped up and instead of heading outside first, I ran into Y/N's studio and saw she left her phone plugged into her computer so I could take a quick look at what she was writing.

    "'I grabbed Jungkook by his throat so I could pull him up toward my chest as I pounded into him,'" just that part alone already started to make me red and my cock throb in my pants. "'but that was hard to do with Jin barely under the both of us so he could suck and lick my clit, Namjoon fucking me from behind, Yoongi and Hobi toying with each of my nipples, while Jimin and Taehyung were watching possibly getting touchy with each other but I couldn't tell since I was preoccupied with five out of the seven of them. So, in order for me to pull Jungkook up to my chest, I had to nudge Yoongi, Hobi, and Jin out of the way.' Holy fucking shit, no wonder she was so wet, she was having a fucking eightsome..." I couldn't fucking even begin to believe it, she was either touching/fucking or being touched by/being fucked by all seven of us, well only five of us due to Jimin-hyung and Taehyung not do anything to her in the part I saw... I didn't know what to think or do, I knew the guys wanted to know what she had been dreaming about as much as I did, but I wasn't sure if I should or could tell them it was a smutty dream about all of us. I mean, what if they got mad at her for it? I was at a fork in the road and was totally lost as to what I should do, but I did know one thing; I had a horny woman waiting for me in the car so I had to put my thoughts on hold and get out there before she started without me. I quickly ran back to the lounge to grab my phone as I had left it there by accident, while I was there the guys were asking me what I was doing and if I checked in her studio did I find her writing and what was the dream about. I just told them I went to the restroom to try and avoid the conversation so I could get outside and to the car, and I somehow managed to do that successfully, and it made it even more successful when I saw Y/N hadn't started without me yet. So, the first thing I did when I opened the passenger door after I saw she took her pants off through the window was bury my face between her thighs and didn't waste any time getting to work.