Never Try to Look For an Alarm Clock With Your Eyes Closed... (LXXXIII)

"Nngh..." I groaned as I heard Namjoon's alarm go off, making my senses wake up for me to hear it. I patted around the bed to try and find it without opening my eyes, but that was a bad choice. *thud*

    "Y/N? Y/N, are you okay?" I heard someone's voice as then the patter of running on the carpeted floor. They picked me up as I held my head from the fall to see a still shirtless Namjoon.

    "Never, ever try to look for an alarm clock with your eyes closed on a bed that's off the ground. I know, I learned it the hard way..." I said as I rubbed the forming goose egg on the top of my head.

    "Note taken, now come on, you gotta get downstairs and eat breakfast before you go to work." he told me, I frowned,

    "Nooo~...My legs are too tired to walk down the stairs..." I groaned. I saw him smirk a little,

    "Does that mean you're too 'tired' to walk down the stairs so you want me to give you a piggyback ride?" he asked, I nodded. "Okay, get on the bed." he told me, I got on the bed and stood up as he got in front of me, "Hop on." he said, I walked closer and wrapped my arms around his neck as he adjusted himself to where he was holding me up by the undersides of my knees. "Ready?" he asked, I nodded as I laid my head on his shoulder. He started walking out of his room and headed towards the stairs and slowly stepped down each step so he wouldn't lose his balance. I heard the sound of people talking as we got closer to the bottom and when I raised my head up, everybody was awake.

    "Good morning~." they all said.

    "Namjoon, why are you giving Y/N a piggyback ride?" Hobi asked,

    "She 'claimed' she was too tired to walk so I offered to carry her down here." Namjoon replied.

    "I am too tired. I had a long night! Now, even you can't say I'm lying about that, because we both did." I said, I saw Jungkook come from behind a corner after I said the last sentence making him freeze.

    "Wait, what's this?" Jimin asked as he picked something small off the ground.

    "Sorry about that, I must've forgotten to pick that piece up. Namjoon, could you take me over to Jimin and the trash, please~?" I asked in a sweet voice, he smiled, showing his dimples, and took me over to Jimin so I could take the glass out of his hand and put it in the trash.

    "What was it?" Jimin asked again,

    "Oh, well, that was a part of why Y/N and I had a long night last night." Namjoon said.

    "Why? What happened?" Jungkook asked,

    "Well... What Y/N just took from Jimin as a glass plate shard." Namjoon said, they all gasped, "And it was from a full plate, which was smashed, by someone whom I'm not going to name..." he said as he glared back at me a little from the corner of his eyes. They all followed his trail and looked at me.

    "What? I was pissed by a certain someone, who I'm not going to speak of their name, who made me so upset, which I get angry easy anyway so that didn't help, that I had to smash something besides their face..." I said through gritted teeth, kicking Namjoon a little on his thigh with my heel.

    "Ow..." he said quietly.

    "You're just lucky I'm not the type of girl to wear fucking heels, or it would've hurt worse." I said. 

    "Uh, oh, I know what happened. And I bet I know who caused it, too." Jin said.

    "Oh, really? I bet you a hundred dollars you don't." Taehyung said, I saw Jin smirk,