A Song On the Radio (LXIX)

*~Jungkook's POV~*

    I saw her jump up, while holding her arm, get out, and start running to the dorm. With my instincts, I got out as quick as I could and followed her. As she was a little further ahead of me I had to run faster to keep up. She ran inside and slammed the door in my face before I even reached the steps, I ran up the stairs and through the doors to try and see where she went. I looked around and heard her running up the stairs I followed her and saw her run into her room. She shut her door, so I figured I was too late. I put my ear to her door and heard her whimpering and whining from the pain. I felt bad, I didn't even know it could be that painful. I just wished that I could've had her pain for her. I sighed and leaned back on the door, which then made me fall to the floor as my weight pushed the door open.

*~My POV~*

    I quickly shut my door and pulled my blade out of my pocket and started cutting immediately. I whimpered as the pain of the throbbing and cutting hurt. I made a cut and my arm felt a whole lot better, but then I heard a thud. I quickly pulled my sleeve down and stuck my blade back in my pocket and looked over at my door, it was Jungkook on the floor on his back.

    "Ow, fuck that hurt." he said as he held his back.

    "Jungkook, what are you doing?" I asked as I walked over to him and helped him up, he rubbed his back a little to ease the pain, "I guess I forgot to lock my door." I said.

    "It's alright. I'm sure when you're in that much pain it can be easy to forget to lock a door." he said.

    "You're probably gonna have some pain tomorrow." I said, he nodded in agreement. "Well, I better get to sleep, I got work tomorrow." And maybe a conference. I thought. We exchanged hugs, me lightly rubbing his back, "Hope your back feels better soon." I said.

    "I hope so, too." he replied. We waved goodnight and he closed my door, and I locked it.

    "Phew, that was a close call. Luckily, Namjoon hurried, or I think I wouldn't have made it back." I said. I wiped my forehead and got into bed. After I saw the darkness of my eyelids for a while I heard my alarm go off. I groaned as I reached over to my nightstand to turn my phone off, which ended up me rolling off my bed and onto the floor. "Ow, damn it." I said with a groan. I got onto my knees and turned my phone alarm off as I held the side of my head from the fall. I stood up, walked into my bathroom, through the 'closed' door, and did everything I needed to in there before I came out and put my uniform on. I grabbed my phone and quickly looked up the song, Luv in Skool on YouTube to see if PD-nim posted it yet. And he did, it was already at fifteen-thousand views and it was only seven in the morning. I tried not to think about it and put my phone in my back pocket and snuck downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and started my way to work while I was eating. I just finished my apple when I walked through the doors and threw it in the trash, seeing Seth come in from the back.

    "Hey, how have you been?" Seth asked, I shrugged, "Come on, tell me." he said,

   "Well, I'm not sure...I possibly have a new job interview at noon if everything goes okay." I told him.

    "What job is it? Is it a good one?" he asked as he came up to me,

    "Now, now, I can't tell you. I and the boss made a deal yesterday, and if everything goes to plan, I might have a job. But, if it doesn't pay enough, I'll still work here." I explained. He sighed,

    "Come on, one little hint?" he asked, I shook my head. "Ugh, fine...Oh! We got a new, radio speaker thingamajig today. It's-It's one of those things that play music in like stores and restaurants and stuff, so at least we won't be totally bored while working." he said in excitement, I smiled.

    "That's good." I said as he changed the sign. I sat down at a table and scrolled through my phone, then I heard the first ring, then another, and another. When I looked up, I saw a shit load of people had walked in. "Oh, shit, let me help." I said as I jumped up and started taking orders. After a few hundred customers, it was finally lunch. I was taking a guy's order when a song came on the radio.

    I just wanna love ya, I just wanna love ya. ajikdo kkumin geot gata, oh, baby.

    "Shit! Seth, finish this guy's order I need to check my phone." I said, he got right on it without questions.

    "Y/N, that song sounds like yours." he said, then I heard the register ding as he opened and closed it. I quickly checked the song on YouTube and felt Seth's presence behind me, so I quickly scrolled down to where it says 'views' and how many it had so I would know if I had to have a conference with PD-Nim or not. 

    My eyes were big as baseballs, "Th-Thirty nine-thousand views

    My eyes were big as baseballs, "Th-Thirty nine-thousand views...?" I stuttered, "Seth?"

    "Yeah, Y/N?" he asked,

    "Looks like I'm gonna have the interview after all." I said as I looked at him while he smiled from ear-to-ear.

(994 Words)