Something to Call Our Own (CXIX) ⚠️Mention of Self-harm⚠️ ⚠️Brief Smut⚠️

December 25, 2020

    It was finally Christmas Day and we had all just woken up just a few minutes ago, Jungkook had been overly excited for the past few days as it neared Christmas morning and all of us had no clue why. I had given all of the guys the gifts I had for them, including Kook, and everybody had given each other their gifts so all that was left was for Jungkook to give me my gift. I would notice he would always leave for long periods of time for hours and hours until this week. He pulled me up off the couch and covered my eyes and had the guys follow us to somewhere that I wasn't sure of at the time, and from the look on the others' faces, I could tell they were just as confused and clueless as I was at the time.

    "Don't let me hit a wall or stub my toe or I'll be very pissed." I said, I heard Kook laugh at my statement, and he continued to lead me somewhere for a few more minutes until he stopped.

    "Open your eyes." he removed his hands from my face and I opened my eyes, there was a black jeep wrangler parked right in front of me. "I bought you your very own car." I jumped what felt like ten feet in the air from happiness and pulled him into a tight hug before I jumped into the driver's seat, the new car smell making me bounce in my seat. Jungkook hoped in the passenger seat next to me and Hobi, Jin, and Namjoon got in behind us,

    "But there's no room for Jimin, Tae, and me." Yoongi said, I saw Jungkook smile as he jumped out and ran to the back as we followed him. He pulled on something and revealed a hidden third row of seats as they popped up from the bottom of the trunk.

    "The middle row can be pulled forward so people can get in and out from the back row. And the top even comes down." he gently pulled on the back of the jeep that covered the back row of seats and the top of it easily came off and could be stored in the little trunk space available behind the third row of seats after they were pulled up. I was so happy I couldn't even form words. "But!" there were always a 'but' when it came to situations like those. I had no idea what would come after the three-letter word. "I have another surprise for you. Actually, it's for the both of us but I think you'll love it, I know my wallet hated me after I paid for it." we all got in the jeep and he put in an address on his GPS and had me follow it. We talked while I drove, I still couldn't get over the fact that he had bought me a brand new jeep with his own money and then after a few minutes we drove into a neighborhood with really nice houses, I was a little suspicious about what the other surprise was and when the GPS told me to keep going straight, there was a beautiful house at the end of the road and I pulled into the driveway after the gate opened up. "This is our new home. Merry Christmas, Aegiya." my mouth fell all the way to the bottom of the jeep and to the concrete below it, I had no idea what to say, think, or how to act, my mind went blank and I couldn't think of how to react other than just stare and jump out of the car and dart toward the front door to see inside.

A Little While Later

    We had been exploring the house for hours; on the first floor, there was a living room that was connected to a kitchen and dining room, a pool bath or a half bath, a normal size bathroom, a laundry room, two guest rooms with walk-in closets, and a three-car garage. On the second floor, there was a study, a master bedroom including a master bath and a huge walk-in closet, and two empty rooms which Jungkook and I dubbed a personal gym and a music producing/dance studio. And out back there was a summer kitchen on one of the two covered porches and finally a pool with a spa at the very back.

    "Kookie, this house is absolutely amazing! But why did you buy it without letting me help with the payments?" I asked as we all walked downstairs, Jungkook wrapped an arm around my shoulders as he spoke,