Would You Like to Come and Watch Us Practice? (XLVII)

"Now, do you wanna come back and sit with us and the others?" Jin asked, I nodded. "Hey, Seth, do you wanna set with us?" he asked Seth,

    "If you guys don't mind." Seth replied, they shook their heads.

    "No, we don't mind at all." Namjoon said. I grabbed my food and we all headed back to our table. 

    "Hey, Namjoon-hyung, Jin-hyung, where did you guys go?" Jimin asked,

    "Oh, Y/N just had a little thing she wanted to talk to us about. But don't worry we got it sorted out." Jin replied.

    "What was it about?" Yoongi asked, 

    "It was..." Namjoon paused, he looked over at me as I looked at him, then he looked back at the guys and spoke. "It was something that she just wanted us to talk about. It's personal and she said she didn't want anyone else to know about it." he finished. The guys nodded their heads.

    "Understandable." they all replied. We all sat down, and I was in between Seth, and Jungkook. I looked at Jungkook and I saw him staring at Seth. I raised an eyebrow at him getting his attention, he just smiled and started talking to the others while I did too. I sat in my seat and watched as the guys talked and laughed. I didn't understand why I thought I shouldn't talk anymore. It was a stupid thing to think, and I was happy that Namjoon and Jin talked me out of it. I smiled as I watched the guys laugh at their jokes and Jin's dad jokes. 

    "Hey, Y/N, we have practice tomorrow and we were wondering if you'd like to join us?" Hobi said,

    "I'm sorry guys, but I have to work tomorrow. I took today off, but not tomorrow." I said.

    "Oh, Y/N. Go ahead, you missed practice last night. I'll let you have the day off tomorrow too if you'd like." Seth said, making a smile grow onto my face.

    "Really?" I asked, he nodded. "Well, guys, looks like I'm gonna watch you practice!" I said. They all cheered and had smiles on their faces. It was nice of Seth to let me have two days off so I smiled and hugged him as he too. But when I pulled from the hug and looked at Jungkook, he was giving the same stare he was before. I just shrugged and continued talking with the others. 

    "Well, my lunch is over. You guys can stay here and chat for a bit if you want to." Seth said as he got up from his seat and threw his empty lunch bag away.

    "You want to, Y/N?" Hobi asked, I nodded,

    "If you guys want to, it's fine with me." I said with a smile on my face, making them smile.

    "We can stay for a little longer." Jin said. We all smiled and we continued to talk away. I looked back at Seth and mouthed to him,

    "Thanks for letting me take tomorrow off." I smiled. He smiled back and nodded. I got a notification on my phone so I quickly pulled it up and looked at the message.

Seth

Seth: You're welcome for the vacation tomorrow.

Me: That was really nice of you to do, Seth.

Seth: I know, that's why I did it.

Me: What can I do as a thank you?

Seth: I dunno....maybe go to the practice without getting into a fight with any of them?

Me: I'm not sure about that...But, I'll try anyway!

Seth: Alright, I'm going to ask one of them the day after tomorrow if there were any fights.

Me: Okay, I'll make sure to keep my mouth shut.

Seth: But make sure to talk too.

Me: I will. I gotta go, the guys are talking about the cat videos they were watching. Bye!

Seth: Ha, make sure to tell me about it on Wednesday. Bye!

(651 Words)