I Just Wanna Love Ya (LXV)

"Well, I'm sure they're happy where they are now." he said reassuringly, I shrugged.

    "Yeah, I guess..." I sighed. "Well, I guess we better get working." I said. He nodded and we stood at the counter looking like idiots waiting for a customer. Eh, I guess I could do a little while we're waiting. I thought. I pulled out my paper, and a pen from a cup on the counter, walked to a table and started, hoping to finish. After about fifteen to twenty minutes, I finally finished a project that was in progress for longer than I could remember. I sighed as I had finally finished it, and was pretty happy with the outcome. "Hey, Seth, wanna see a song I just finished?" I asked as I walked up to him at the counter,

    "Sure, as soon as lunch starts I'll check it out with ya." he said as he was grabbing a customer's doughnut. I sat down at our table, like normal, and waited for him to finish with two customers. I was looking over my work and I glanced up to see him all ready at the table. "I'm ready." he said. I cleared my throat before starting.

   "Beginning Chorus: I just wanna love ya, I just wanna love ya. It still feels like a dream, oh, baby. I just wanna love ya, I just wanna love ya. You already know, oh, baby. Verse 1: Though I drink coffee, and open my eyes, it still feels like I'll fall asleep, oh, no, no. I imagined if I ruled the world, I would place you by my side again. Please tell me that it's not too late. If this is a nightmare, please, save me. Look carefully, I'm still waiting for only you. Chorus: I just wanna love ya, I just wanna love ya. It still feels like a dream, oh, baby. I just wanna love ya, I just wanna love ya. You already know, oh, baby. Outro: Oh, baby, love you boy, oh, wonderful boy. It still feels like a dream, oh, baby. Oh, baby love you boy, oh, wonderful boy. Everything feels like a dream, oh, baby~." I sang along with the lyrics I wrote on the paper. I took a deep breath as my lungs were out of breath, then out of know where I heard clapping. I looked up from my paper and saw a whole crowd had gathered around us. I could feel my face turning red and a nervous smile appeared on my face. I thought it was just Seth and me in the cafe, I didn't even hear other customers come in. I covered my tomato face with my paper as I heard Seth laugh a little.

   "That was amazing, Y/N." Seth said, all of the customers were murmuring in what sounded like agreement.

   "Thank you." I said, still covering my face with my paper. Seth pulled the paper down and smiled at my red face as all of the customers patted my back, some guys messing up my hair making me have to fix it a few times. "You all liked it?" I asked everyone nodded. I smiled a little, I didn't even know I could make a song. "Here, let's get you guys your orders." I said, all of them cheered. Seth and I stood up and I stuck my paper inside my pocket as we went behind the counter to take the customers' orders. After a few hours, it was closing time, and Seth and I were cleaning tables.

    "I just wanna love ya, I just wanna love ya. It still feels like a dream, oh, baby." Seth sang as I walked behind him to clean my rag in the sink.

    "Are you singing my song?" I asked,

    "Of course, I am. It's catchy. Why wouldn't I be singing it?" he questioned me,

  "I dunno. I mean, it sounded okay to me. I didn't think it was that good. It doesn't even have any music for it." I replied.

   "Well, just imagine how it will sound once you put music to it." he said. "Welp, I'm done. You?" he asked,

    "Yeah. I'm done, too. Better be heading home now." I said as I tossed my rag onto the rag rack. We walked over to the coat rack and hung up our aprons and hats as he switched the sign over.

   "Want me to walk you home?" he asked, I nodded. He held out his hand and looked at me, I smirked and shoved him a little making him laugh. "I know, I know, you don't like guys." he said chuckling. I just shook my head and smiled as we walked out the door and he locked it up behind us. We started our walk and he kept praising my work on my song, even though I kept telling him to shut up about it. After what seemed like an infinite abyss of compliments and praises, we finally made it back to the dorm.

    "Huh, there's a note on the door." I said as I took the note off the door to read it. 'Y/N, sorry we didn't tell you this morning but we had to go to the studio to work. We hid the spare key to the door under the doormat if you wanna go ahead inside. Hope you understand, BTS.' read the note.

    "What does it say?" Seth asked,

    "Oh, the guys had to go into the studio. I think I'm just gonna go and say hi." I said.

   "Want me to come with you?" he asked, I shook my head,

    "Nah, you go ahead and go home. I can go myself. Thanks though." I said. He gave me a hug and started jogging to his house, as I started running in the opposite direction to the studio.

(974 Words)