I Was...Abused (XXXIII) ⚠️Mentions of Failed Rape Attempts and Child Abuse⚠️

I felt tears start to form in my eyes as my life in hell flashed through my eyes like I was reliving it all over again. "Y/N? Are you okay?" he asked, I nodded, obviously lying.

    "Y-Yeah, I'm fine..." I stuttered trying not to cry.

    "Are you sure? Your face is starting to turn red." he said, I quickly walked away from him and stood in front of my standing mirror, and tried to wipe the forming tears from my eyes.

    "Yes, I'm-I'm sure." I said with a shake in my voice.

    "Y/N, something's wrong. Tell me what it is, you can trust me." he said as he came up behind me. 

    "Jungkook..." I quietly sobbed. I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself to where my words were understandable, "I was abused..." I mumbled, the word made more tears.

    "Huh?"

    "Jungkook...I was..." I paused,

    "You were what?" he asked,

    "Abused." I sobbed.

    "Abused? Abused how?" he questioned with concern and worry in his voice,

    "Physically abused." I replied.

    "Who did it to you?"

    "My...p-parents..." I sobbed as I saw his jaw drop.

    "Your parents did this to you?" I was crying so much I just nodded. He just turned me around to face him, "Did I hear you right?" he asked,

    "My parents hurt me, Jungkook!" I sobbed loudly as I pulled on his sweatshirt and buried my face in the crook of his neck. "They h-hurt me, Ju-Jungkook...t-they hurt me really b-bad..." I mumbled against his neck.

    "Did they hurt any other way? Did they...you know, sexually?" he whispered,

    "M-My Dad.." I tried to speak but the lump in my throat stopped me from speaking very much,

    "Shh, calm down, it's okay. You're safe here with us... Just calm down and then tell me, okay?" he said, I nodded as he gently stroked the back of my head as I cried against his neck. After a couple of minutes, the lump in my throat finally went away and I could talk, but I was still crying.

    "I-I think I can talk n-now." I stuttered.

    "Here, let's sit down, then you can tell me." he said as he walked me to my bed and we both sat down.

    "My-..."I paused to swallow another lump that was in my throat, "My D-Dad tried to ra-ape me a few times, but luckily I-I was able to push him away from me b-before he could...you-you know...put it in..." I stuttered between sobs. "A-And both my Mom and D-Dad beat me for a long ti-time..." I sobbed again.

    "Aww, you poor thing...C'mere." he sighed as he hugged me to comfort me.

    "Jung-Jungkook...?" I sobbed as he hugged me,

    "Yeah, Y/N?" he asked,

    "C-Can you promise me s-something?" I asked,

    "What is it?"

    "Promise me y-you won't take me back to that h-hell...p-please..." I said as I started to sob a little again.

    "'Back'? Why take you back?" he asked,

    "I-I'm a runaway...They reported me m-missing. But, that's also why J-Jin and I had the argument..." I said.

    "Well, I can see why you ran away. I mean look at the bruises on your back." he said he pointed to my bruises.

(532 Words)