We're Dating (CXII) ⚠️Brief Mention of Self-harm⚠️ ⚠️Semi-Smut⚠️

June 25, 2015

    Jungkook and I had been fooling around all day while we were at practice, as we kept disappearing to go make out in private where nobody would find us. But, there was an issue between the eight of us; Jungkook and I had managed to keep our relationship hidden from the rest of them for almost a year and a half and it was becoming more difficult to hide it the longer we waited to tell them, but we didn't know how they would react or what they would think of it. While he and I were alone, I broke up the kiss to say something, "Kookie, we can't keep this hidden forever, we've both said it's getting harder to hide our relationship so why don't we just come out with the truth? They may be happy, they may disagree, but they can't tell us that we can't be together against our wills. They can't make us split up if being together makes us happy. If they really cared about you and me, they would respect our decision whether they liked it or not." Jungkook had me pressed against the back wall, farthest from the door, while he kissed my neck as I started talking to hopefully distract me and get me to shut up and just feel his lips on my skin, but once I kept talking, he stopped and listened to what I was saying.

    "I know we have agreed that it's getting harder to hide us from the guys, Aegiya, but I don't know what they'll say. I agree that if they do care about us that they will respect our decision if it's what makes us happy..." he sighed as he stood there for a minute to think, "But, I agree that it's about time we let them know why we seem so close and disappear a lot. I'll have to think about how we're going to say it though..."

    "How about we just say 'We're dating' or something just straight to the point?" I suggested, he shrugged a little while he put a hand on the wall to support his weight as he leaned over me. "We can wait a little longer if you're not ready yet." he gave me a soft smile and pecked my lips, kissing them a little longer the second time, and giving in and kissing me completely the third time; deepening it as soon as our lips made contact for the third time. After another couple of minutes, we pulled back from each other and he rested his forehead on mine as we breathed heavily, "I think we better get back to practice before we have to tell our secret sooner than we originally planned to." he smiled and grabbed my hand as he led me back to the main practice room where the others were still practicing, Hobi turning the song to our Dope so we could go over our dance routine to make sure we nailed it.

RM: Hmm? eoseo wa bangtaneun cheoeumiji?

Jungkook: Ayo, ladies and gentlemen
junbiga dwaettdamyeon bureulge yeah!
Y/N: ttan nyeoseokdeulgwaneun dareuge
nae seutaillo nae nae nae nae seutaillo eo!

Jimin: bamsae ilhaettji everyday niga jeulleobeseo nol ttae yeah
ja nollaji malgo deureo maeil

Y/N: I got a feel, I got a feel
Jimin: nan jom jjeoreo!

J-Hope: a jjeoreo jjeoreo jjeoreo uri yeonseupsil ttamnae
bwa jjeoreong jjeoreong jjeoreonghan nae chumi daphae
modu
J-Hope & Y/N: bisiri jjijiri jjingjjingi ttilttirideul
J-Hope: narangeun sangwani eopseo cuz nan huimangi jjeoreo haha

Suga: Ok urin meoributeo balkkeutkkaji jeonbu da jjeo jjeoreo
haruui jeolbaneul jageobe jjeo jjeoreo
jageopsire jjeoreo sareo cheongchuneun sseogeogado
deokbune moro gado dallineun seonggonggado sonyeodeura deo keuge sorijilleo jjeo jjeoreong

V: bamsae ilhaettji everyday niga keulleobeseo nol ttae yeah
ttan nyeoseokdeulgwaneun dareuge

Jungkook: I don't wanna say yes, I don't wanna say yes